Charity Event

Few hours ago

K* : It's bitch mom's [Kamini] charity event today.

"Why isn't anyone letting me sleep tonight? " I groaned and Little birdie my best friend Arjun smacked my head lightly before walking out of my room, leaving me to process K* message.

Naturally, There is no way I was wearing a saree for the second time today and beside. I was planning on taking Arjun to office after staying an event for about half an hour. To be create drama anyway, it was a Royal event who would even notice me. Let alone what I am wearing so I put on my black lather skirt with black off shoulder top and threw on my knee length heel shoes letting my hair loose.

 Let alone what I am wearing so I put on my black lather skirt with black off shoulder top and threw on my knee length heel shoes letting my hair loose

I was sure Mr. Rajput was not going to say anything about what I was wearing. He never did but Arjun gave me a nasty glare which I totally ignored.

I grabbed my keys and drove to the palace which did not take me more than 40 minutes and that too only because I stop to get petrol. As I reached outside the door I saw someone arguing with the man.
Asking Arjun to handle car parking I walked toward conservation more like  argument.

"Look she is just child, I will return your remaining money soon ". A elderly lady whom I remember works in Rajput palace, pleading to man who look like a local goon.

"No, listen we could just take her for few nights and than return it." He licks his lips and glanced towards a girl who is looking scared and not above than 14 years.

"Look,please toady is big event I will get big cash, don't scare my granddaughter. " She is not verge on panicking now.

"Look.... Before he could open his mouth further my hand jerked his shoulder. He stumbled.

"Heyy miss!! His eyes went wide ,look like he recognized me .

"Name the price." I asked standing infront of him.
Both lady and girl moved towards corner.

" look you are not my customer stay out of this ." He fumbled with his words.

"And the child is?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"No I'm just saying, girl can wo--rk for us her grandmother could use that ...that ". He starts walking backward as I take a step towards him nodding my head as i understand his sorry excuse .

" Than It should not be problem if I pay her debt, I mean both can take rest ".

" Look lady it's not your business these people are for some work , look at the girl.....". He again glanced towards child.
Before he could make her more uncomfortable my fist collided with his nose a cracked sound heard, my knuckles turn white thinking about such cruel humans . He attempt to strike back I doze his punch and hit his gut knocking air out of his lungs. Not giving time to recover my leg collided with his nuts making him fell backward.
My PA Ayesha and Arjun entered with my security.
As I assure the elderly woman, my gaze collided with Abhimanyu Rajvansh , Ignoring his heated glanced my body move towards palace as Arjun and security followed me.