A hidden poem within a lockbox

FusionZgamer had narrowly escaped Alpha Muzy and his minions, all the running had left him sweaty and panting. He had finally found a room in which he could relax, the room with the lockbox. Fusion takes a second to sit back and relax, still panting heavily from being chased earlier. He looks around and sees the safe with its codes next to it. He sighs before walking over towards the safe to begin trying out the codes to unlock it.

"Doesn't it defeat the purpose by putting the codes right by it?" Fusion huffs, putting the codes in before finally getting it done. He opens up the safe once he has the right code and he finds his reward inside.

"Aha! Nice-" he looks to the right and notices a letter with a heart drawn on with what seems to be blood.

"A... Love letter?" He hesitates before reading it, and for some reason, the letter hits him close to home. He's never truly felt love before except with Freddy fazbear... But now, this letter makes him feel something. Did Muzy really feel this way about him? Was that why he was chasing him? Fusion ponders this before taking the letter and gently folding it before putting it into his pocket for safe keeping.

"I'll save this for later..." He whispers to himself before making his way out of the room. He finds himself looking around before making his way down the hall...

(Time skip)

Fusion is being chased by Muzy once more, but this time he has a plan. He runs up the stairs and looks down towards the giant Muzy, alpha Muzy. Fusion looks down at the creature, looking deep into his eyes before realizing they're filled with something other than the animalistic desire to devour and eat flesh. Fusion sees the true monster within, the monster of love.

"Alpha Muzy..." Fusion hesitates before pulling out the note he had saved in his pocket earlier. Muzy goes rigid and still as he sees the note in fusion's hands. Fusion opens the letter and shows it to him.

"Did you really mean all of this? Was this note... For me?" Fusion asks hesitantly, his cheeks flush lightly as he feels himself grow warmer. Muzy's eyes dart from the note to fusions face, it hesitates before slowly looking away and nodding. You couldn't see it due to its colored fur, but it was growing warmer, seemingly embarrassed by the sudden confrontation. Fusion takes this positively, smiling and taking a small step forward before hesitating and offering Muzy his free hand that wasn't holding the note.

"I'll write you some notes too, alright?" Fusion whispers, smiling as muzy's eyes light up. The giant robot stepped up a few steps before realizing fusion was truly serious and walking up besides him. Fusion blushes as he has to look up to alpha Muzy. Muzy looks down at him before purring and leaning down. Fusion feels its soft face pressing against his own. The kiss was amazing, all the two of them could ever ever want or need.

The softness of the kiss didn't last long, fusion was taken back with how furiously Muzy began kissing fusion, he moaned as he couldn't keep up. Fusion huffs as he pulls away, panting from the kiss. Muzy tries to pull him closer to kiss once again but fusion pushes him away by his chest since he is so much taller than fusion.

"Hey- slow down!" Fusion whispers, still panting from the fast and furious number 10 kiss. Muzy finally slows down and pauses as he watches fusion lovingly. Fusion blushes as he can't say no to that fuzzy face. Fusion huffs before gently letting up on Muzy and the taller immediately begins purring once more and leaning closer to kiss fusion, this time more loving and less furious.

"I can't say no to you..." Fusion whispers, Muzy wraps his arms around his small petite frame and lifts him up by his waist.