(Y/n's)Bio

Name: Ryomen Y/n

Allies: King of Curses, Imaginary Demon, Disgraced One, Sukuna, Cured Demon, 

Status: Overlord

Age:1000+

Sexuality: Straight

Gender: Male

Personality: Y/n is selfish, cold-hearted, immoral, and exceptionally sadistic.

appearance: 

Backstory: Ryomen Y/n (両りょう面めん宿すく儺なRyōmen Y/n), more often referred to as simply Sukuna (宿すく儺なY/n), is the strongest from a thousand years ago

Backstory: Ryomen Y/n (両りょう面めん宿すく儺なRyōmen Y/n), more often referred to as simply Sukuna (宿すく儺なY/n), is the strongest from a thousand years ago. Regarded as the undisputed King of Curses (呪のろいの王おうNoroi no Ō).

According to legend, Sukuna was an Imaginary Demon (仮か想そうの鬼き神じんKasō no Kijin) during the Heian Era but in truth he was a sorcerer also known as the Disgraced One (堕だ天てんDaten). Jujutsu sorcerers of the Golden Age of Jujutsu gave their all against him but ultimately fell one after another. Y/n existed throughout the ages by transforming into an after-death, a state where he split his power into twenty indestructible fingers.

Y/n was incarnated in June 2018 when Yuji consumed one of his fingers. Y/n was trapped inside Yuji's body and was rarely in control until he managed to transfer his soul into the body of Megumi.

Powers

Immense Strength: In his first appearance Y/n has shown to possess immense physical strength despite being in an incomplete state. He could easily defeat a very large cursed spirit with just a simple swipe, and during his fight against Gojo, he was able to punch the roof of the school so hard it causes the building to rupture and crack. He easily overpowered the likes of a finger bearer, a special-grade curse. When gambling Yuji's life against Megumi,  Y/n managed to fling the sorcerer through several building floors without effort and he easily overpowered and destroyed Megumi's Shikigami. He even punched Megumi so hard, the raindrops in that area dispersed. With fifteen of his fingers,  Y/n punched Jogo through buildings and even destroyed the latter's jaw. His blows had a considerable effect on Mahoraga. Upon taking over Megumi's body, he was able to easily pierce through Yuji's gut and send him flying across the city with a single punch, stunning him temporarily.

Immense Speed: Y/n has repeatedly displayed overwhelming levels of raw physical speed, capable of effortlessly surprising most opponents with the sheer quickness of his movements. With three fingers, Y/n easily slammed a finger bearer to the ground and even cut off his arm without him noticing. He was also able to effortlessly blitz Megumi several times, delivering powerful blows with Megumi barely able to react at all. With fifteen fingers, he easily overwhelmed Jogo and was able to keep up with Mahoraga in their fight. Y/n was even able to appear in the middle of and, both capable sorcerers, with the former being a Grade 1 sorcerer.