UNEXPECTED

PROLOGUE:

Have you ever feel loosing or regretting on something? like you want to go back in time to fix something, EVERYTHING. Or you can choose on moving on and keep it moving or just look forward...yes, everyone feel that. Couldn't agree more?

 this is story about a teenage girl... never mind just read it.

 "Mom where did you put my stupid bag?!" he shouted from upstairs calling her mother

 "what?? what's that honey???" the clueless mother replied as if she didn't hear the boy

 "ugh! never mind mom!" he shouted for replied ugh it's get irritating i told her not to call me that, the guy thought

 ??? P.O.V

 now where did i put my stupid cellphone?

 Vee Kim, yes, that's me. 17 years old. if you wondered who am i talking to a while ago well let me introduced you to my step mother, my irritating step mother. i was around 7 years old when my real mom and my dad got divorce for is my dad and his mistress live happily ever after. well i'm not, if i choose contented or be happy i choose neither. i miss my mom. 

life is getting boring, worst for worst. 

i continue finding my phone...after a long search i found it. it was under my bed. I grab the charger and charge my phone. i was bored, i grab the book next to my bed then i sit with my back laying on the head board and i read....

 suddenly my closet move... wait what?! i was confused maybe i'm just imagining things so i continue reading...

 It moved again! i check the floor thinking if there was an earthquake but i saw a calm floor. once again it moved like something is in there, i walk slowly closely, closely...

 when i was about to open it--!what the--?!

 "who the fu*k are you?!"

 a strange stupid looking girl appear right in front of me. she come from  closet. wtf?! here am i semi sitting semi laying on the floor where she is right above me.. she kneeled then moved like she just woke up from a weird dream.

 well news flash stupid girl!! this ain't a dream!!

 i cant see her stupid face because her stupid head bowed all the time coz she just woke up from consciousness.

 i pushed her for me to stand up.

 let me describe her physical appearance,she's wearing a weird dress more like an ancient dress but it's not fancy like i imagine it's more of a rag dress. it's dirty and covered with mud all over her dress. for her feet, her right foot is wearing a shoes more like a ballet dancer's shoes or a sandals but like her dress it's dirty as well, anyway while her left foot is not wearing anything... weird...

 but the most weird thing is..Why is it a dirty strange looking stupid girl is inside my closet?!

 "hey stupid girl! answer my question!" i shouted she's still in kneeled,

 she looked up and looking at me well i can't tell if she's really looking at me because her long bangs is covering her eyes. her hair was brown and she has a piece of cloth on her hair for she used it as a hairband.

 i once again repeat, "who are you strange girl?!" i'm annoyed so i keep shouting 

"i-i d-don't know m-m-mister-" she's shaking.

 "what do you mean you don't know?!" i shouted, OK now i'm confused, is this girl crazy?! or is this girl is one of my stalker??

 "i d-don't r-really know m-mister-- i c-came up with m-many n-names" she keeps shaking

 "what do you mean many names?!" haha i like shouting at this stupid girl.

 "i-i mean s-such a-as s-slave, drudge o-or t-toiler"

 "dear? who are you talking to up there?!" my stepmother asked, i can hear her going up stair directly to my room.

 she opened the door...as expected she doesn't look surprise because she saw me holding my phone near to my ear while i'm talking.

 "huh? what's wrong mom?" i ask innocently 

"oh uh nothing sorry for disturbing you dear" she closed the door and go downstairs to continue what she's doing a while ago like nothing happened.

 "you can come out now" i said the strange girl came out from where i hide her (under my bed)

 she kneeled again.

 "can't you stand??" i ask

 "w-well--" she's shaking i kneeled to look at her leg.

 it has some scratch and wound on her left feet.

 "what the? what happened to you?"

 "i-it's n-normal..."

 "what do you mean? it's not like it happened all the time isn't it?" i ask while looking at her face covered with mud.

 "it is... i-it's n-normal..." she repeated.

 i carry her and put her on my bed.

 "let me call an ambulance" i said with a straight tone and while holding my phone.

 "w-what's a-an amb-bulance?" she asked curiously

 i give her a curious looked as a replied.

 "never mind Imma do it my self, wait for me here don't moved i'm gonna go downstairs and looked for the first aid kit"

 i directly go down and go to the room where the kit is. it's a room more likely as a mini hospital, yes, we have a room like that on our house in case of emergency. after that i go to my room.i sit and put the kit on my bed

. well she really didn't move huh.

 i put her leg unto my lap and open the kit, and put some medicine and alcohol in it. i hear her hurting because of the alcohol i put in.

 "don't worry it won't last long..." i told her.

 "opposite of the mental..." she said i'm quite curious but i didn't ask her what she meant tho.

 finally i covered it up with the bandage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i recently practicing my English vocabulary so instead of using "Tagalog"  I used English. So I apologize for some bad grammar >"<.  Anyway that's all for now 

To be Continue...