I am a werewolf

I blinked hard and stretched out, it was 7:20, oh poop I have 10mins to get to school and it takes half an hour!!!

"Heather. You're gonna be late" my older brother, Jay shouted from across the corridor. Seriously, he didn't think that I already knew that!?

"You're going to be late too" I grumbled back at him. I was so tired-last night mum made me do loads of work. Mostly things like washing up and stuff.

Carelessly, I combed my silk brown hair back into a neat bun and dragged myself out of bed, I groaned and pulled on some denim shorts and a light pink T-Shirt.

"Jay, I wanna drive k?" I informed as I passed him in the corridor and headed into the kitchen.

"Heather you'll probably crash the damn car, listen to yourself, you sound stressed" he chuckled and tossed me a coat, "it's raining crazy out there" he waited whilst I hurriedly shoved breakfast down my throat and unlocked the front door.

I stormed out the door and hopped into the muddy jeep. I groaned and plunked myself in the passenger seat.

"We still have to pick Allie and Jax up" I explained as Jay climbed into the car.

"Sure thing" he replied and started the engine and pushed his foot down on the pedal and we sped off.

When we arrived at Allie' s house Allie and Jax were waiting patiently by the roadside and had their school bags dumped on the ground. Jay stopped the car and we parked next to the road and waved "jump in. Backs free" I nodded and they picked their bags up and jumped in the back.

"Hey baby." Jax greeted me and leant forward to give me a quick kiss.