#2

Story Title: Battle World: Good Vs Evil.

(A/N: This is just fictions and other things too. You will see RTS Crossovers like War Front: Turning Point, Red Alert, Act of War and Hearts of Iron. Including Anime like Code Geass, Azur Lane and others too. Also, All pictures did not belong to me. But to the owners)

Summary: In the Alternate History in World War II. The Greater Axis Powers invades the world with advance weaponry that could rival the weak military, Many nations are either occupied or destroyed by the Advance Dangerous Technologies. United Allied Forces decided to stop the GAP before they're invaded the whole world thanks to an prism technologies from the highly skill scientists. The Second World War begins in the early 1938. But..... this is just a virtual reality RTS Game. Controlled by Players or NPC, One person who played, He's name was Favid Rained, An RTS Gamer who likes to played the "Battle World: Good Vs Evil". Until he was suddenly transported into a game that he played. Now he must been embraced into this new world around him and stop the war before he's too late. However, Other players are also transported too, Either they're good or evil.

Story Title: Kingdom of Baran in Our World.

Summary: The Kingdom Of Baran was an Hyper-Superpower that rivals the other nations. They're also created the advance technologies and military powerful enough to destroyed the nations. However, A Bright Light suddenly engulfed the nation and transported to another world or Our world. How will the Kingdom react to Baran.

Story Title: Red Alert: 40K (Red Alert X Warhammer 40

Summary: When the Soviet Invades the world. Yuri managed to control the US Nuclear Silo System and destroyed the nukes. The Soviet Managed to Conquer the US, Europe and the World, Communist revolutions started they're coup and kill their leaders in neutral nations, With Soviet and Yuri control, There's nothing can stop the red bear. However, An Single Ship from another world arrived on earth and the powerful armies decent to earth to destroyed the soviet union and yuri. Those armies..... are the imperium of men.