༺ 40 - the moon and sun.

❀✿❀✿

| THE MOON AND SUN |
"It's nice to meet you, Luna."

Remember to comment and vote! :) Enjoy!!

❀✿❀✿

"WAKE UP, LORI!"  the noise was muffled out when Alora turned over and placed her other pillow on her head, blocking out any sort of noise. She fell back to sleep within a matter of moments, which would be fine, if they weren't already running late to the station.

"ALORA! WE'RE LATE!" Aria shook her sister awake, Alora grabbed the pillow and threw it over at Aria, smacking her face. "Ow. . ."

"No," Alora mumbled, still half-asleep. "What do you want? I'm busy."

"If you want to get to school on time, I'd suggest you get you arse up."

Shit. Alora thought, she sat up at once, and was met with a heaving amount of noise, she looked over at Aria, who gave her a knowing look -- there was screaming, footsteps and the not so faint shouting of Walburga from downstairs.

"Molly is going insane, says we're going to miss the train." Aria scoffed.

Alora sent Aria out of the room to get changed, she got ready swiftly, placing on her usual earrings from Aurora and rings. She also did some last minute packing, that she was too tired to finish the night before -- telling herself she'd wake up early in the morning to finish, but she should've known that was never going to happen.

"Come on, Nala. . ." Alora said in a hurried tone, yet there was no meow or groan from the cat. "Where've you gone now?" she groaned.

Alora opened the door and made her way down the hall calling for Nala, she peeked in every room, every corridor -- there was continued shouting from Walburga and Mrs Weasley around the house. Hermione also seemed to be running around the halls at quite a speed, so much, that Alora and Hermione's heads collided, leaving the two groaning in pain -- there was a bang, jolting both Harry and Ron from their rooms to find the two on the floor.

"Ow. . ." Alora rubbed her head, "Mione, have you seen--?"

"Nala?" Hermione asked, also rubbing her head. "Yeah, here." she quickly handed the cat over.

"You've got to stop doing that," Alora grabbed Nala who meowed in amusement.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, holding a hand for Alora to lift her up, she nodded in response sending Harry a short smile as a thank you.

Long story short, Hermione told Harry that he had to attend Kings Cross with a guard ( much to his displeasement ) because of the whole Voldemort situation, which confused Harry, as he thought Voldemort was laying it low until the time was ready to strike, but Moody thought otherwise.

"WILL YOU LOT GET DOWN HERE NOW, PLEASE!" Mrs Weasley bellowed from downstairs, everyone jumped, Molly may look nice, but she could be freakishly terrifying at points.

"Why do you look so. . .pink?" Alora furrowed her brows at a blushed Hermione.

"Uh--"

"Oh, I know." Alora nodded, she recalled Ron helping her off the floor not too long ago. "Is it Ron, after we fell -- Harry helped me, Ron helped you."

"Uh --- well -- I -- no." Hermione nodded 'convincingly' then speedily rushed down stairs, Alora laughed and trailed after her.

The rest of the morning was utter chaos, Sirius was coming to the station as a dog, which he was happy about as he had been trapped inside the house for a very long time. Alora almost left some of her earrings before leaving, she wouldn't've noticed if it wasn't for Aria finding them just in time.