Chapter 147: My Own Steam!

"TAKE THIS OUT-OF-CONTROL DEMON OF CHAOS BACK TO EARTH WITH YOU!" Azmuth yelled as he pointed to Mei.

"Oh, there it is!  YOUR NEW OMNITRIX!"  Mei exclaimed as she steps on Izuku's face and runs over to Izuku's Omnitrix.  "Wow wow wow!  So sleek!  So thin!  Compared to the old one you broke back then, this is a major upgrade!"

"You broke it...!"  Izuku groaned as he held his face in pain.

Mei looks over to Ren's Biomnitrix and smiles.

"YOU HAVE TWO OF THEM ON YOUR WRISTS!?  LET ME LOOK AT- "

"NOW!"  Azmuth yelled as Melissa presses a nearby button.

A glass pod suddenly emerges from the ground and encases Mei before raising itself upright.

"Woah woah woah!  What is this!?  Another wonderous piece of technology for me to study and replicate!?"  Mei exclaimed as she hopped around in the pod.  "Wow wow wow!  The security features on this baby is super duper advanced!"

"Do not bother trying to break out of this pod.  This pod was designed to hold even a Tetramand within it, your feeble human strength won't be enough to even put a single scratch on it!"  Azmuth replied as he sighed.  "To think that I'd have to use this pod on a single human girl...  Truly, you humans always manage to surprise me with your ability to destroy things..."

"Are you alright Master Azmuth...?"  Melissa asked.

"I am fine...  And don't call me that.  I am not your master."  Azmuth replied.  "But...  Thank you for your help.  Your adaptability to new and foreign technology was rather...  Remarkable.  Without you, my team and I would not have been able to handle the chaos on our own..."

"I-It was my pleasure to help you..."  Melissa replied.

"You okay Izuku?"  Ren asked as Izuku held his face in pain.

"She stepped on my nose..."  Izuku said as he groaned in pain.

"Well...  At least it's not broken..."  Ren replied.

"Midoriya-kun..."  Melissa said to Izuku as she approached him.

"Hey Melissa, it's been a while...  Glad to see you made it out okay..."  Izuku said to Melissa as he adjusted his nose.  "Ow...  Man that hurt..."

"Y-Yeah...  You too."  Melissa replied as she blushes slightly and looked away.  "Professor Paradox explained everything to me when he brought us back...  That the one who took my first kiss was Izuku, but from another reality...  One where we were..."

Melissa looks back at Izuku as she brushed her hair behind her ear once more.

"This...  Female human...  Has given more more headaches...  Than you and Ben have in more than 60 years!"  Azmuth yelled.  "Do you know how much damage she's caused already to my facilities!?"

Izuku and Ren look around at the destroyed corridor, seeing a panel from the ceiling drop down and clang onto the floor.

"...  Let's say we didn't.  What exactly happened here?"  Ren asked.

"What DIDN'T happen yet is the better question!  I've been distracted from my work with containing this chaotic child for over 10 hours!"  Azmuth yelled.

"10 hours...?"  Izuku asked.

"I've been helping Azmuth try and catch Mei when she was on her...  Rampage..."  Melissa replied.  "We were running around everywhere, shutting down any self destruct sequences she accidentally set off and taking care of any malfunctioning technology she was messing with.