🦋Mochi🦋

In this imaginative fiction all the characters & events are fictional. So make sure don't hurt your feelings regard characters. It's ok to stay in fantasy, but don't get hurt yourself by fictional characters. The author has displayed all the characters in a charming way, so you can enjoy.
Content of this fictional context may include explicit language. You can continue if you're able to gulp explicit and vivid scenarios. Anyways it's just imagination and enjoy.

Main Characters

Jimin Park (protagonist)
Y/n (protagonist)
Sujin (Y/n's best friend)
Jungkook (Jimin's best friend)
Jhope
Meeji
Yonki

Sorry this story has unfortunately no specific antagonist, it's all about love. 💕

Y/N you grow up poor, but can you believe how beautiful you're I'm just thinking.... If you have been born rich how would you look like a terrible beauty ?

You have grown up beautifully even in poor financial condition of your parents.And the thing you maintain yourself so simple, elegant, that just adds more grace to your personality

Aww now will you stop buttering me Sujin

I'm serious being a girl I can't resist to look at your sensitivity and beauty. Now I'm thinking why boys like to have conversation with you , to make relationship with you, but you're Y/N not falling for anyone. I wonder who could be the man you'll fall for him.

Hey Sujin now stop this non sense you know I don't like to talk about guys or having relationship.

Opss yeah I know I'm just teasing you, you know that's why we both are friends we have same vibes, I'm also not interested in anyone but, sometimes I just think of a one right , good , strong , caring and sexy man for myself. Who will make me happy , give me a luxurious comfort. And I will have babies with him that's all.

Sujin change topic you know I feel suffocation when you talk about such stuff.

huh, so I'm not talking about you getting a man , what kind of friend you're ? I'm just telling you about my ideal type how he will look like what attributes he will have. It's common, all girls think about their life partners. But you born with a different kind of vein.

Y/N bursts into laughter ok... ok... Got it, you my grandma, hahaha now I'm hungry wanna eat something. Appa , Umma already sleeping, Tomorrow I have off.

Do you have left some mochi ? I wanna eat mochi of your hands, it's been long I didn't taste.

Yeah I have left it started raining , so I just packed up, and 4 of them are still left , they're fresh, I will be right back going to grab mochi for you.

Y/N I'm coming with you , you know I'm afraid to stay alone in room.

Huh who doesn't know about you a 23 year girl still sleeps in between her parents. Shameless....

You called me shameless, you don't know about my fear, it's a desaese , don't call me shameless or else I will eat all mochi.

Eat my grandma, I don't wanna eat you know all day , I just make these mochi and sometimes I don't wanna see them, feel nausea. It's hard for me to make them and then sell them, all day I see these mochi and at the end of day I just want to hide them from my eyes.

They open fridge's door slowly , so Y/N's parents could not hear any voice, because they barely have a one room and a hall in which
Y/N's parents use to sleep, with all the stuff around like fridge, washing machine, open kitchen and only one washroom attached with Y/N's room , have openings from both sides, one from Y/N's room side and one from hall.

Above all this house is not their owns, they have to pay rent for this house.

Y/N's Appa is patient of diabetes, he has been paralaysed since 2 years, Her mother serves as a house wife and helps Y/N to earn money , while every morning helping her to prepare mochi, kimchi and pickle noodles all this stuff, so that Y/N could sell at corner of Busan's one of street, nearby her house.

Y/N what are you thinking, why aren't you eating something, are you not hungry or you dreaming of man for you?

You won't be straight Sujin , always everything seems to you fun, I'm tired I just wanna sleep don't want to listen your non sense.

So, sleep , I'm not sleeping, I will first have some imagination about my prince then I will sleep.

Good Night

Sunjin hovering over Y/N, pulling her blanket on her and then they both sleep.

Sujin is only Y/N bestie, though she teases her so much , because it's Sujin wish that she and Y/N must marry in one house , so that Sujin can share her happinesses, sorrow , everything with Y/N.