happening an unexpected thing.

This is my first story and I know there are many mistakes in it, so please forgive me. All of you please support me it will be very helpful for me. If you are visiting my channel for the first time then don't forget to give me a follow and also don't forget to vote for me in the meantime...

I did not steal this story from anyone but I made it myself.. if sometimes you read this and feel like some story please don't get me wrong it's not true..

Anyone reading this should not go without voting or supporting me

I repeat I know there are some mistakes in this so no one should make me sad and also try to discourage me

This is the story of a pretty silent and naught girl and a mafia, billionaire boy ...

This story takes place in Thailand. It shows one of the biggest schools there. Our heroine got admission there with the help of scholarship
Her family is very poor. But she got admission in that school because she studied well in such a small situation

She has her own father, mother, brother and a sister. She loves to write and read stories so she writes a story on her own computer.She is continuing that story on her computer.. Her family and friends know that she is writing a story. Only her mother is against it. Everyone else supports her well in this and gives her everything she needs to continue the story.A little more on her story
There are characters.

Now we are going to see her story.

This is a Chinese related story.

Once upon a time a kingdom was ruled by a prince named Lin Chin. He was very cruel to everyone. So others were afraid to come near him.
He had an enemy from childhood. His name was Song Jun.
Lin Chin didn't like him winning anything or being admired by others, which is why they were so enmity.

So after they grew up, Lin Chin got a wedding proposal from his parents. He was not interested in this at all. The bride who is going to marry him. Coming from a poor family. Everyone was afraid of him, so she too was afraid of marrying him or not. She thought "If I marry him, will he hurt me? Finally she agreed to the wedding.

The night after the wedding she got dressed and sat on the bed where she was supposed to sit. She had two servants who were there for her when she was in need.

They both explained to her about the prince. After some time she realized that he is very dangerous. She thought that I can't escape from here anymore. So she felt him coming towards her with a big sword.

At the time she was so scared. He also stabbed her with that sword. She was bleeding a lot. At that time there was no one else in the room except him and her. So there was no one to save her. She spat blood on the sword. At that time she woke up from her dream
She was very scared at that time. She decided to finish the story she was writing. She decided to stop the story because she thought it would harm her if it continued.
This was the story she was writing.
Now let's come back to know about her family

Her mother often acts like she doesn't like her. Her mother used to misunderstand her when her younger brother and sister came to fight for her. She is always very sad because of this. She still thinks about this. She thinks why my mother is showing this only to me.
Because of this her face is always sad..However, her father likes her the most among his children. Her father often stops her when her mother comes to beat her and so on. Her father supports her.

Often her friends also misunderstand her. It does not become a big problem among them. She only had one or two friends in every class she attended.. but even they often cheated on her. It is often more than she can bear. Since she doesn't want to tell anyone about this, she writes it all down in a diary. She shares all her sorrows and joys with a diary.

Such situations often occur in the hero's family. Because his mother owns a big company. His mother never cared to think about him or his family

Even when sitting down for dinner at night, the sitting area is very quiet. If not, they will dismiss the servants who are employed in her house.

His house is like a palace. But the mother could not care less about him and his happiness. He was very upset about it. All the trouble and anger is directed at the children of that school. So he is seen as a member of that school's mafia gang.
His mother is now his father's second wife when his own mother died.
During his childhood, he got three good friends to keep him company and to share his sorrows and joys. Those friends are still with him. His friends and he are now known as the school's mafia gang.

One day a girl named Aria... She is a new student of her school.. She is really afraid to talk to everyone. One day a mafia gang joined to their school and that group's leader's name was lin..
Meanwhile, one day he walks out of his classroom, that time ling yuan met shing shi for the first time.
She doesn't see that he is him coming and accidentally trips his leg and falls over him.
For a while they both stood face to face.
She suddenly remembered what I was doing here and left as if nothing had happened there.

As she was leaving, he held her down and began questioning her.He couldn't do it because her friend came by that time.
In the meantime, no one but them knew that they were become enemies.

To be continued...