6

The porcelain cup fell to the ground with a crisp cracking sound. 

   “What did you just say? Say it again!” Mrs. Qiao angrily looked at the two nieces who were kneeling down. 

Du Shiwu didn’t reply, just hung her head and wiped the corners of her eyes without tears. 

   Du ShiQi said aggrievedly: “Auntie, my sister and I were not those people who like to complaint. It was indeed the second cousin’s behaviour that not only humiliated our Du family, but also greatly disgraces the Qiao Family.” 

   “Yes, even we sisters were shameful, after all, it was because we accidentally broke in first, but the outsider said that the second cousin ordered someone to drive us out of Qiao’s Mansion for the sake of the slave servant girl?” 

Mrs. Qiao kept her face down and did not speak. 

Of course she knew that Jennie was not an insignificant maid, and she also knew that these two girls did not accidentally enter Taehyung’s study by mistake. 

However, Taehyung did not admit these two cousins from Du Family, but also expelled them directly out of Qiao’s mansion. Wasn’t this too much? 

Moreover, she also saw that that mean servant Jennie wasn’t pleasing to her eyes for a long time. Made her irritated with hatred. So, now it seems that this is a good opportunity to sack her. 

   After making up her mind, Mrs. Qiao said to her servant next to her: “Is the second young master in the house right now?” 

   “No, the second young master is probably not in the house at this time.” 

   Mrs. Qiao nodded, “Go see Jennie if she’s around. Bring her here.” 

   “Yes.” 

Jennie was ordered to “rest” at home again today and did not follow Taehyung out for business meetings. 

After had a long chat with him, her heart felt a lot more settled, and she was no longer as anxious as before. 

She was so used to be busy in the past, and now she suddenly became idle, which made her quite unaccustomed. Finally, she went to Taehyung's study and took a few books to read and lay lazily on the bed. 

Of course, it was Taehyung’s bed. She didn’t have her own room now.  

After reading a few pages, she heard the noise coming from outside. She was puzzled and was about to get up to see what was going on. Unexpectedly, several stout waists to push in and grabbed her. 

As soon as Jennie saw Mama Wei, she knew indeed from LanXuan Garden, and as expected that Du was going to take the opportunity to deal with her, but her only saviour, the big boss, wasn’t around. This is not good. 

   “Cheap maid, you’re slacking around in the broad daylight and dare you can lie down on the master’s bed?” Mama Wei scolded her and slapped her arms. 

Jennie was in pain. She wanted to struggle but she was held firmly by other servants. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Lu He’s figure flashed away at the door. She was slightly relieved when she knew he was rushing to rescue her. 

However, the current situation is still very troublesome, she was afraid that some suffering is inevitable. 

She secretly scolded herself for having a very good life in the past few years, and she didn’t even have the basic vigilance. 

   “Bring this low-rank cheap maidservant back to LanXuan Garden and let Mrs. Qiao teach her a lesson instead of second young master.” Mama Wei said proudly.