•part - 8•

~Few days later~

Author pov

Taehyung is in the office checking some papers but his mind in somewhere else or thinking about yn, he is so trustfrated (lol 🤣) Frustrated because that Yeonjun yeah he is so jealous because of Yeonjun and yn bonding, he thinking about yn until jimin come in his cabin.

Jimin: hyyy, tae what are you doing? *siting in couch*

Taehyung: nothing just thinking *staring at wall*

Jimin: thinking  *😏* about yn huh,huh *raising his eyebrow multiple times*

Taehyung: yeah, I don't know how to confess her *looking at jimin* should I messaged her that I like you? or sent a later with banquet?

Jimin: pabo, you can't tell her directly *laugh*

Taehyung: What should I do? *thinking*

Jimin: I have an idea 💡*raising his eyebrow*

Taehyung: idea? What?

Jimin: you should go on date with her *putting his hand in tae shoulder*

Taehyung: date? What kind of date? *confused*

Jimin: yah, you idiot I mean friendly date *face palmed himself*

Taehyung looking at jimin with confused look then jimin spoke

Jimin: yeah, I mean if you go with her friendly date, that you might be know her dislike or like *looking at tae*

Taehyung: yeah nice idea, jimin after few days I will go date with her *showing his thumb*

Jimin: and yeah, you have to keep that secret that you are mafia because she is so sensitive, if she know that you are mafia that make Her heart broke *worry*

Taehyung: don't worry hyung, she will never know that  I am mafia *putting his hand in jimin shoulder*

Jimin: and yeah VERY GOOD LUCK TO YOUR DATE-

Jungkook come in without a knock

Taehyung signal jimin to keep his mouth shut

Jungkook: date? What are you talking about hyung? *confused*

Jimin: actually jungkook tae like y-

He cutted off by Taehyung

Taehyung: nothing jungkook we talking about some business meeting *lie*

Jimin: oh, tae jungkook is our best friend why you can't tell his. Actually Taehyung like Yn.

Jungkook hummed in response until he understood he widen his eyes