1. Let Me

we're back 😘

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Fatigue flooded your body after such a long day. Opening the door to your apartment, you headed straight for your sofa, letting it out into a bed, far easier than making your way upstairs to your room. Eyelids heavy, you stretched your legs and elongated your body across the sofa bed not even bothering to search for a pillow.

Working as Queen's publicist and right hand was definitely your dream job and today you had been damn good at it. After securing a deal that scored them another tour, you were thrilled to share the news with your boyfriend Freddie and the rest of the band. But first, resting your eyes and enjoying a little silence wouldn't kill anyone. You closed your eyes and sighed deeply before drifting off.

Freddie knocked softly on your apartment door, paying you a visit with the intention to take you out to dine at The Ritz. Three knocks and no response was unusual. Freddie knew you'd headed home after everyone finished up at the studio today. He often came over to your place after work finished up to spend alone time especially with you. He dug around in his pocket for the spare key you'd given him and let himself in, peeking his head into your living room. Freddie locked the door behind him and quietly made his way over the sofa bed where you slept soundly.

His eyes danced across the features of your body: Your toned legs sprawled across the sofa, your delicate hands resting on your lower belly rising and falling with your relaxed breathing, your face completely free of any worry or tension.

Freddie's face softened, his heart flooding with affection for you. His mind briefly wandered into his memories; Freddie blushed to himself as he recalled a particular time on tour when you allowed him to make himself very comfortable on your lap in his very tight satin pants.

Freddie bent down and ever so gently lifted your head making room for him to sit, and nestled your head in his lap. He then lifted your shoulders and slid himself underneath your body, laying your back across his chest, his body becoming a cradle for yours. He ran his fingers through your hair, placing soft kisses on your temples.

Stirring and relaxing into his body you felt his arms slide around your waist and warm you. He pulled you close and tucked his head along your neck, rubbing his face against yours. He tightened his arms around your waist, snuggling you.

"Love of my life..." he whispered sweetly in your ear, followed by a long lingering kiss just behind it. You breathed deeply, opening your eyes. Freddie turned your head to meet his gaze.

Freddie's tender eyes immersed in yours and he held your gaze as he slipped one of his hands behind your neck into your hair, occasionally scratching gently. Moaning in appreciation, your eyes involuntarily fluttered closed & you leaned into his touch. As he ran his thumb along your cheek, you basked in the feeling of Freddie adoring you.

Freddie took the opportunity to slide his hands down your waist and pull you into his lap, turning your body to face & straddle him. Your noses touched and he scanned your face while rubbing his hands up your thighs, smiling into a sweet kiss he placed on your jaw. He tenderly squeezed the soft and fleshy parts of your waist, hips, thighs, and ass until moans started to spill from your lips. Freddie's arms tightened around you as your control slipped through your fingers.

Freddie slid his right hand into yours and wrapped his left arm more tightly around your waist, holding you, letting you melt into him.

"Freddie..." you whined weakly.

More whimpers spilled from your lips and Freddie drank them. He pulled your body flush with his, buried his face into your neck and growled. You felt his eyelashes against the skin of your neck and smiled contently.