Daddy roland birth

One day, king Roland gives birth to a baby.. that baby is you btw if you couldn't tell stupid.  Anyways he breast feeds you and Sofia, amber, and James are watching in awe cause you're so cute!

"Mommy!" Is the first words you say as you stare at your new daddy king Roland. Roland chuckles as he looks at you.
"You're so ugly. I'm gonna name you y/n!" He says as he drops you on the floor and walks away.

"What does it eat amber?" Sofia asks amber
"This is a fucking baby, girl wdym it💀" amber then proceeds to give you dog food.
Queen Miranda walks in and sees you.
...
she walks out.

"I'm hungry can you cook me food" James orders you.
"James! You know that's a baby you're talking to!" Sofia SHOUTS. She then picks you up, she smells like strawberries.
"Awww who's a good little dog- uh BABY!" She starts petting you as if you were a dog.
"Bitch!" You yell to Sofia.
"Yk I think I was a bitch once in one of my eps but I'm not gonna rewatch that shit cause I already know that I'm A-MAZING!" Sofia proudly says infront of amber and James.
"More like A-pieceofshit." James cackles like a smoker and moon walks out of the room. HEHEEEE!

"I can't wait to see you grown up!" Sofia looks at you and smiles. You feel the sudden urge to run to a random tower that has a old man with a longggg nose👃. This was just the beginning of your love story with a rotting corpse