Diversion

Third Person POV

Zalario was surprised when he saw the battle that Jahil was struggling to fight. He should have been superior but Jahil was being overwhelmed by a lower-ranked opponent.

"Jahil is not a fool. He is arrogant, but he is not foolish enough to let his guard down. In other words, that man is superior." Zalario concluded while glancing at Benimaru

Benimaru's power was of the same lineage as Jahil so he was neutralizing any stray flame attacks from Jahil using his own flames while the rest were fighting. He was aware of the threat of the Oath of Judah but Keith was simply using it on borrowed power while Yuuki's <Anti-Skill> could only reach so far. Benimaru was the factor for their advantage over Jahil despite their loss before. Zalario was frankly impressed and felt that Benimaru was worthy of praise even though they were enemies. However, Jahil was still far superior to Benimaru in terms of the amount of energy, and he would not be able to withstand a direct hit. No matter how strong the power of magicule interference was, there was nothing Benimaru could do if he was hit by uncontrollable energy.

"Hm, he seems to be doing a good job at avoiding such a situation, but isn't it about time that Jahil gets tired of it?"

Jahil was known as a Great Sorcerer Emperor so if he understood the current situation, he would know to deal with Benimaru as soon as possible.

"But still, how impressive."

Benimaru's guidance was skillful, and the explosions and impacts were just tremendous. He appeared to be overwhelmed at first, which was the reason for the delay in Jahil's realization of the current situation, and the coordination among their group was also efficient. Each of them were doing their roles with care.

Benimaru appeared to be directing all of this. He himself was a warrior in his own right, but he showed greater talent as a general. Zalario secretly acknowledged Benimaru as a threat.

"You are underestimating me to look the other way while you are still dealing with me." Leon said after the clashing of lightning-speed swordfight

Zalario smiled wryly, "No, it's not like that. The skill-levels of both sides are on equal footing, so the one who is too hasty will be the loser."

Leon clicked his tongue as his sword was deflected again, "He is a very troublesome opponent. It's really difficult to deal with him without creating any openings."

"Calm down. Don't let the enemy's words deceive you." Souei whispered into his ear after stepping out of his shadow

Leon wasn't alone this time. Had he been alone, his composure would have been lost little by little but Souei was here to step up and fight if Leon needed a moment of break. His <Clone> launched a suicide attack that would be cut down by a single sword strike but that was fine, his purpose was to give Leon time to rest before he took over to fight Zalario again. Thus, they were able to continue the battle without much wear and tear. Suffice to say, this situation was unfavorable for Zalario. Just as he thought this...

"Hey! Did you wait for long?"

A flock of feathers flew between the two battles, giving way to reveal Feiyun and Hua within them. It was a difficult feat to break out of the bubble world Su had hid them in but with Fenghuang Down, they managed to do that and arrive in Sarion.

"You stupid infant! What are you doing out here?!" Leon exclaimed

"Don't call me 'stupid', you idiot of a lolicon! And concentrate on your own battle!" Feiyun shouted back

"Come on, settle down." Hua said, trying to appease her bad mood

"Feiyun-dono."

Deciding to leave Leon be for now, Feiyun and Hua moved to Benimaru, seemingly calm while the others continued to fight Jahil.