About the Characters

Hello! My name is Luna and welcome to the beginning of the one-shots for my characters. If you are new, here is a list of the characters.

First there's Kira, one of my oldest Characters and the beginning of my creations. Kira is 23, goes by she/her and they/them pronouns, and is like Cupid but with Loki's staff. She is a lesbian and was hurt emotionally as a teenager. 

Next up is Rangda. She is probably the one I connect to the most, considering we are both from the same culture. She is 23 as well, goes by she/her pronouns, Sikh, and was due to have an arranged marriage when she was 12. Kira and Rangda were friends. Their past will also be explained here. 

Next, Charlie. Charlie is a new character I made for school but definitely changed. Originally they were going to be this 40 year old person who works as an architect but then it wouldn't work with the plot of Rangda and Kira so Charlie is a 7-year-old boy. They go by they/them pronouns and love to have fun. They came from an abusive home and was taken in my Kira and Rangda (again it will be explained here)

Then theres my character, Luna. She is 16 years old, comes from an abusive family on her birth fathers side, and is a waterbender. Her birth father and brother are both firebenders and love to hurt her. She is also Biromantic.

One more good one before it comes to the villains. Some of my online family members know of this character because of them bring very, and I mean very, chaotic. Her name is Lavender but she prefers Lav. She is 18, a student at hogwarts, loves bombarda maxima, and is Gryffindor.

Okay, Villains time. There are 3 total but one of them triggers my online mom so I got rid if the character. First up on the villians list is a character like my brother. Meet Sohan, a 13 year old boy who acts like he is on top of the world. Sohan is a firebender and acts like a bitch to luna. 

Then theres Kuzon, who mainly acts like my birth father. He is 45 years old and is abusive. Imagine Ozai if he didnt have the nine pack. Yeah.. thats basically Kuzon. 

So those are all the characters so far but as more come along I will add chapters about them. First couple of chapters will be of backstories of the different characters. Also I will be posting what the world is like because it can be hard to imagine. Ok byeeee! ^^