Haunting

This story is based on a real life experience by the the author  (Me).

Haunting

Lia

I was all happy and excited because for the first time in my life I'm going to be alone at home cause my mom and dad are going out for a meeting which is at 7:00 PM and so I'll be home alone for almost 3 hours because my parents don't want to get late they are leaving 1 hour early so yeah I'm gonna be home alone.

It's 5:00 now and I'm so excited and I don't think I'll get scared being alone after all I'm 13 now. 

I started playing music on my phone to pass the time and as time passed on I was getting more and more excited. Actually I knew it from Yesterday that my parents are going leaving me alone at home today But still, I'm more excited today and I am getting more and more excited by the thought of getting to watch Television for whole 3 hours.

But Wait!!

What's wrong with the weather, It's 5:30 but the sky is already getting dark and what's wrong with the clouds as if a storm is going to come.

Oh No!!

Why, seriously why the weather has to go like this, if this continues the plan might get cancelled.

But Wait Now!

My mom and dad are talking about something let me hear it.

Oh,

Oh

Yes,

Yes, Yes

Whoa

Finally

So, my mom and dad were talking about leaving now and here they come.

"Lia we are leaving be a good girl at home and call us if something happens, You have your phone right?" my mom said giving me a bright smile.

"Yes Mom"

"Okay good! now we will get going otherwise the weather might get even worse."

"Bye Mom"

1 - 2 - 3 Lock 

Yayyyyyy!!!!! Finally they left I'm alone at home for the first time in my life yayyyyyyy!!!

I jumped on the sofa and turned on the TV using the remote thankfully it's a smart TV so the weather will not do anyth-

Ah!!

I flinched because of the sudden thunder and,

As expected a very bad storm started to blow outside but I am focusing on my TV.

But still there was a storm brewing outside with thunder and lightning that won't let me focus on my show but still I managed to focus.

I started to watch my show peacefully not until the lights went out. Glad I had the emergency light lamp beside me knowing the weather's condition I could have expected more or less.

I switched the light on and took my phone from the table and started to do digital art on it as it is one of my hobbies. I was in the living room and I lived in a bungalow, a huge one. Suddenly something fell in the kitchen. 

I flinched with the sudden sound and took the lamp and went to see what happened in the kitchen. I left my phone on the chair and fearlessly went to the kitchen. I went to see and sighed in relief when I saw a box had fallen down, I thought it was because of air and ignored it but when I turned back to go to the living room and saw a shadow like thing disappearing in flash. 

It scared the daylight out of me. The shadow disappeared through the balcony so I went there to check and saw nothing but dust, wind and lightning and also some streetlights, everything was getting blurred because of the rain and I could hardly see anything.

I was not the one who get scared easily-

Ah! 

I saw a black man like shadow or wait 

Aaahhhh-

I screamed in horror but to my relief, it was just a black coat hanging on the doorknob. Sweat was running down my forehead. I went back to the sofa to do my digital art. I saw that my art was scribbled with red ink on the phone. I thought that it happened when I flinched because of the sudden sound. I placed my hand on the handrest when I realized I touched something eerie. I reflected the light on my hand and saw that it was...

BLOOD

AHHHHHHHHHHH-

I jumped in fright all the walls started to cover red,with the thunder getting louder and louder and I could see the black man again with a sharp knife in his and and no- he is coming closer to me and he stabb-

I screamed as loud as I could and

I woke up panting..

It was a dream and I realized the day I'm going to be home alone is today now I'm scared 

BUT WAIT RIGHT NOW

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL.

yeah I'm late for school that scared me more.

If you like this story please vote it and if you want more horror stories do tell me in the comments and also follow me.

Yes, this was a nightmare that I had in real life after watching a horror movie and I could not sleep for days.

Well, this is my 1st ever horror story I hope you like it.

Thank You