「🌙」𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨; 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨;𝙎𝙆𝙕 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙎
❤︎━━━━━━━━━

❤︎ 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙→𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖

he looks out the window, watches as the ground approaches through the clouds.
his throat is tight with nervous anticipation; after tomorrow he'll be back under chris' authority.
it's thrilling in a way; it's been over a year since he'd invaded the thai mob on chris' orders and now he's back and he gets to watch everything implode firsthand.

the plane touches the ground, he pulls himself from his daydream.
he blends in with everyone else, helping lug baggage off the plane, then waiting around and making conversation with the others for their leader to show up.

when he does, all conversation ceases; he gives instruction on what to fo going forward.
the cars are on their way; you all already know which one's you're assigned to.
he begins; his voice tired most likely from the jet lag.
when you get to the compound, waste no time; you can unpack your bags, but then immediately start putting our plan into action.
he adds with a sigh, his gaze now serious.
don't disappoint me.
he concludes; everyone nods in understanding.

just then, before the silence gets awkward the cars arrive; white and sleek.
they disperse, all leaving to their respected cars with no further words exchanged.

every second closer to the event, his anticipation and excitement becomes almost uncontainable.

the compound is extravagant, of course it is, he always has to stand out.
it's not nearly as big as the home back in thailand and neither can be compared to the luxury of chris' home.

they waste no time; once the car stops for good, they scramble to grab their bags.
squabbling over who gets which room like it wasn't previously decided.
he blends in, making conversation like normal.

everyone settles in; choosing their rooms and unpacking their bags.
when their leader arrives is when things get serious.
the compound is in a never-ending state of restlessness; everyone is up and moving, wether to help out, or out of sheer anxiety.

these next few days are going to be crucial and stressful.

they set up security cameras, scouting the area and making sure everything is safe.
making constant phone calls to associates scheduling meetings; the other half pacing around nervously.

he manages to slip away from chaos unnoticed scouting the house, memorizing the layout and taking notes of where all the cameras are.
he finds a secluded corner, void of people and cameras.

he pulls out his phone, dialing chris' number; he removed him and the others from his contacts just to be safe, but he'd always had their numbers memorized.
it rings an even four times before he picks up.

hey chris― first, it's nice to here your voice again, and secondly, we've just landed.
he says, leaving no room for small talk; he has to get through this call quick before someone catches him.
everything's going smoothly, no hiccups or any changed plans.
he continues, his eyes dance around the halls, paranoid that someone may be eavesdropping.
everything is like we discussed; you can move forward with your plan now.
he concludes, ending the call as normal to not raise any suspicions.

he slips back in with the crowd, almost as if he'd never left.

he moves about, creating the illusion that he's helping around, watching. in amusement as everyone moves about the house, making sure everything is perfect orchestrated.
not even a week from now will all their work be in vain.

𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥: O2.23.24

━━━━━━━━━ ❤︎ ━━━━━━━━━

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝.
𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.
𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝.