𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

[𝐘/𝐍] 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄

[𝐘/𝐍] 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄

„𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

─── If a lonely person is pulled from themselves, from their getaways. What does one do? 

People who are lonely look towards the things they can't stand to live without for happiness. With music, their mood brightens in a mere instant depending on their choice of tune. With the outdoors, they use the way of the wind to soothe their sorrows with soft kisses to their exposed skin. With writing, they scribble angry notes down and ball it up, throwing it out like their last relationship.

I envy those who walk out of the Library with such passion in their steps. Such dominance. Without a doubt, they'd take over the Wizarding World and Dumbledore would bow down to them. If.. they weren't fifteen, that is.

Sometimes I wish to ask them about their tactics. How they come into the Library full of hatred, and shaking down to the bone; only to walk out with confident strides and a flashy smile. My first thought would've been murder, but there wasn't a victim near the table they sat at, so I crossed that off.

Outside was a beautiful landscape. Warm rays of the sun looking over the dark lake, an interesting contrasting feature, but alluring all the same. Vines hung loosely around the sills of the Library windows, giving the further impression of a Fairytale. The stone walls were not cracked, but aged only slightly. 

Flapping wings of both small birds and owls dived past. Letters in owl's talons as they delivered them down to the Owlery, located on the Hogwarts grounds. A dirty place, but no less important. The grass over the hill was overgrown, swaying gracefully against the chilled breeze, between the thin strands and forcing them to dance—