1

{thought}
[text]
(Action)
"Expression through Writing"
-Point of View (POV) and days-
————————————-
-Day 0-

-Lucas-

I woke up groggily, only to find myself in an unfamiliar place I just turned 17 years old As I looked around, my gaze landed on a table with a note resting on it. Curiously, I reached out and picked it up.

Me:"welcome to the MTD and thank you for participating" MTD? What's that supposed to mean?

I rummaged through my pockets and found my phone, but there was no signal. Resigned, I pocketed it again. Just then, a door creaked open, catching my attention. I decided to prepare myself, so I tore off the legs of the table to use as makeshift bats. With makeshift weapons in hand, I cautiously stepped out only to see the hallway.

Me:where is this leading?

I proceeded cautiously, mindful of any potential noise or surveillance cameras. After a while, I came across an open door revealing a room with a massive table adorned with a long line of food, spanning from breakfast to dessert. And a note

Me: "eat a meal or else"The fuck ?

Cautiously, I approached the table, tapping the perfectly seared steak with my makeshift bat, half expecting something ominous to occur. To my surprise, nothing happened. Tentatively, I used a fork to sample a small piece, inspecting it for any signs of poisoning before taking a bite. The flavor was exquisite, so I indulged in the meal, even trying the bamboo curry which was equally delightful. However, after consuming the food, I felt a strange sensation coursing through my body, though I chose to ignore it.

As another door opened, I readied my makeshift bats and continued onward, eventually emerging into the brightness of a cityscape. Oddly, there was no one else in sight, and the door through which I had come had vanished, leaving me perplexed and alone in the middle of the urban expanse

???:testing testing

I glanced upward and spotted a scoreboard displaying the number 6,124,567. Suddenly, a woman's face materialized, adorned with a feathered top hat and dressed as a ringleader.

Ringleader: Welcome, players! You might be wondering where you are. Let me explain. You've been randomly selected to participate in the 'Midnight Trail Domain,' where you'll engage in games and earn rewards

I observed as the ringleader retrieved a clipboard and donned a pair of glasses, signaling a shift to a more official demeanor

Ringleader: Welcome to the first game, Hunted. As the name suggests, you'll be hunted down by superpowered hunters. 'How many are there?' you might ask. The answer is yes. But to spice things up, you probably indulged in a few meals at the buffet table, granting you abilities based on what you ate and how many dishes you ate but you probably ate only one so Remember, you can't kill the hunters, as they possess immortality. The game ends when only a certain number of survivors remain. Let the hunt begin!

After the announcement, a forced adrenaline surged through me as I sprinted towards the nearest building. Entering an office, I quickly took cover behind a desk, realizing I was ill-prepared for any of this . With only a makeshift bat as my weapon, and no knowledge of the hunters' abilities besides their immortality, I braced myself for whatever might come next.

Me:she said that eating the meals from the table gave abilities related to the meal but since I ate two then what did I gain?

As I mulled over what abilities I might have gained , the numbers on the scoreboard dwindled, from 6,124,567 to 6,124,550 signifying the loss of 17 players. Just as panic began to rise within me, I noticed a holographic cube labeled "Info." Intrigued, I ventured out of my hiding spot and approached it slowly, When I touched the cube, it transformed into a file.