𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ᅳ 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬

A gentle breeze blew through the air as Sage and Happy made their way to Tig's hose, pushing the stroller in front of her in which Violet was sleeping peacefully

A gentle breeze blew through the air as Sage and Happy made their way to Tig's hose, pushing the stroller in front of her in which Violet was sleeping peacefully. With all the thoughts swirling around in her head, Sage had asked Happy to walk instead of driving so she could get some fresh air before the heat would bear down on Charming again later.

She had to get used to the summers in California again after being used to a mild summer in Seattle for years. She had also rarely visited her mom in Arizona during the summer months; she felt too uncomfortable in the blazing sun and excessive heat. But Sage didn't like winter either.

Constantly sweating or freezing your face off weren't particularly pleasant, which is why spring and autumn were the redhead's favorite seasons. Violet, on the other hand, didn't seem to have a problem with summer. The newborn didn't mind the sun shining in her stroller one bit.

Despite the situation, a smile appeared on Sage's lips as Violet made a small noise while the baby slept peacefullyᅳ as she did mostly when she was outside. Walks had a miraculous effect, as the new parents had already discovered.

For the last five days, when Violet hadn't been much of a sleeper, Happy and Sage had taken turns even going for walks at night. Although Happy took over, he would never let his Old Lady go out alone with their daughter at nightᅳ even if they lived in a quiet, relatively safe neighborhood.

"You think she's dreaming or somethin'?" Happy frowned thoughtfully as he looked into the stroller, the tiniest of smiles on his lips as Violet stirred again and made a noise that sounded like a strained sigh. "What is she so stressed about?"

Sage chuckled softly, her green eyes shimmering in the sun as she looked up at him. "Umm, do you think babies have it easy?"

"Of course not, they're just being pampered from top to bottom. How could that be not exhausting?", he replied with a teasing grin as he draped his arm around Sage's shoulder as they strolled down the street to Tig's house. "Are you okay, little girl?"

Sage didn't miss the concern in Happy's raspy voice, his face also twisted in worry. She knew that he didn't sleep a second last night, instead he lay awake next to her, Violet in the middle of the two of them, and thought about all the shit that had happened.

"I'm okay", she assured him softly, a small smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. "Knowing that Fawn is getting what she deserves gives me a bit of peaceᅳ even if she will be released again at some point."

"You know as much as I do what is going to happen once she's released", Happy grumbled, pulling her closer to his side. "Jax won't let her get away with thisᅳ nor should he. That bitch deserves to die."

"So you think he'll reallyᅳ" Sage didn't finish her sentence, instead she sighed softly. "I still don't understand how she could do this. I have so much hate for her and at the same time I don't know if I want her to die."