Vol 1 Chapter 2

Underworld 3rd POV

Currently in the Underworld we see three figures at the Sitri Hospital celebrating the birth of their first son one was Sirzechs Lucifer, formally known as Gremory the other was his Wife Grayfia Lucifuge the head made of the Gremory house hold. The third was Sirzechs childhood friend Ajuka Beelzebub. However Ajuka noticed something off about the child he had detected that there wasn't any traces of demonic energy inside the child. The three of them were shocked at the revelation they feared for what would happen to their child if this were to go public so they made the very tough and unfortunate decision to leave their son and try for another

(Scene-Change)

We see two figures with a baby in there arms walking into a shrine in Kuoh. They then gently place the baby down while they have tears coming down their eyes.

???: I'm so sorry my son

???: I'm sorry we couldn't help you

Then a note appears from thin air and they place it next to the child. They then leave not before looking back and apologizing once more.

???: (Well this certainly isn't a great start)

(Timeskip)

Over the past 5 years Shigaraki has gotten accustomed to this new world. He lived out in the woods and hunted for his own food. He was quite frankly a young prodigy at the age of 3 he was solving highschool grade math. He was also extremely proficient in sports. He had the stamina and strength of adult. He was also expert when it comes to chess. Currently we see him in the park with his childhood friend Irina shidou playing a game of tag. He had met her one day when he was in the park. Her father was also a professional exorcist.

Irina: come Shigaraki you gotta catch me!

Shigaraki: I'm coming!

Shigaraki within seconds caught up to Irina and tagged her on her shoulder

Shigaraki: tag your it!

Irina: hey no fair!

Irina pouted at her friend. Shigaraki felt bad for her he had quite frankly the perfect body.

Shigaraki: I'm sorry Irina chan

Irina blushed at the comment she has slowly started to develop a crush on him.

Irina: i-it's okay Shigaraki

The two of them then continued to play tag until their Irinas mom came to pick them up.

Irina mom: Irina! Shigaraki! Come here we have something to tell you to!

Irina: mom is this about "that"?

Irinas mom: yes unfortunately it is sweetie

Shigaraki: what's going on?

Irina started to cry and her mother started to comfort her. Shigaraki was worried he was expecting the worse.

Irina: well you see me and my parents are going to be moving away tomorrow to England for my fathers job we probably won't be back for about 10 years

Shigaraki had a look of surprise and sadness. Just as things started to get good for him they had to go terribly. But it wasn't all bad she did say that she could return in a few years.

Shigaraki: well then I'll wait for you until you come back and when you do we will continue right we're we left off

Irina then started to smile and hugged Shigaraki which caused the boy to blush like a tomato.

Irina: thank you Shigaraki and I'll wait for you to

Irinas mom: well now love birds let's start to get going

Irina nodded and then did something that not her mother or Shigaraki was expecting. She kissed him on his libs for about 10 seconds before she stopped.

Irina: that's something to remember me by I hope you don't forget!

Irina then ran back to her mother And followed her and waved goodbye to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: I-uh-what

Shigaraki then stood there for a bit completely stunned at what had just happened.After a while Shigaraki decided to go take a quick walk outside to clear his mind.

Shigaraki: (man today was crazy I found out Irina is leaving and I got kissed on the lips!)

Shigaraki was thinking about everything that had happened. Even in his previous life he never got kissed that passionately before the mere thought of it made him blush.

???: meow!

Shigaraki: what was that?

Shigaraki followed the sounds of the meows. Which led him to a black cat that seemed to be bleeding. He crouched down and extended his arm out to the cat

Shigaraki: hey you okay

Cat: Hiss!

The cat swiped at him but he didn't flinch he remained where he was and kept his arm out. The cat then walked up to him slowly and sniffed him. It then allowed him to pick them up. He then ran towards home to see if he could treat them. He was able to and had also figured out the cat was a girl they then decided to take the cat in and take care of her.

Shigaraki: what should I name you?

Shigaraki: hmmm how about Kuro?

Kuro: Meow!

Shigaraki: I take that as a yes

Shigaraki then decided to take Kuro back to his makeshift house so she could sleep with him. As Shigaraki was drifting into sleep he didn't notice the cat started transforming into a teenage girl with cat like features.

Kuro?: hmm so this boy will be my owner I think I'm gonna like being with you

(Scene change)

As Shigaraki was dreaming he then woke up and was surprised as he was surrounded by flames. He then turned his head towards a powerful presence that was next to him.

???: so your my new host

End of chapter