Arrival

Lea is a 17-year-old teenager who has just had a great summer. She's slim and has an athletic body. September is here and she's leaving her parents and home to go to university.

Her parents have always been very strict with her, especially when it comes to food. They put Lea on a very strict diet which gave her a magnificent body.

But Lea has always had a fantasy that she hides deep down inside

But Lea has always had a fantasy that she hides deep down inside. Ever since she was 11, she's wanted to have a chubby tummy. She didn't want to be obese, just have a soft tummy to play with. All the chubby girls she'd seen on the internet made her want to put on weight too.

Léa finally arrives at her university, having just flown 12 hours to get to the USA. Her parents live in Australia, so she won't see them until the next summer holidays. As soon as she arrives at the airport, she calls a taxi to take her straight to her flat. The flat is right in the centre of New York, a 5-minute walk from her university.

Lea still has 2 weeks to go before classes start. Lea unpacked her things in 1 afternoon, put her clothes and books away and went straight to the shops to buy the bags for the 2 weeks.

She looks on her phone and finds on google maps that there is a macdo 200m from her house and also a casino. She chooses the second option, gets out of her house and goes shopping at the casino, which is 100m from her house. She keeps the location of the macdo in mind because she thinks it could be useful for gaining a few pounds. On the way, she tells herself that she can put on a little weight for 2 weeks before the start of classes, and then go back to being skinny for the rest of the year.

When Lea walked into the shop, it was like a dream. She had all the junk food in the world in front of her: Oreo packs, sweets, cakes, hamburgers, chips,... She spent 1 hour filling her trolley and got 150 dollars' worth. Lea was quite afraid of how other people would look at her. When she got to the cashier, she said: "It's all for a party". The cashier smiled kindly at her and Lea left. Back home, she unpacked everything and put it away in her cupboards. Léa then went to the sofa to watch netflix all evening while taking a 2-litre bottle of Coke and 3 packets of sweets.