drinks !

So you did it again!, maybe you couldn't resist I mean you and Ren seemed to be getting along fine now and law was... Recovering to say the least but hey at least you aren't locked up anymore! So why not have some fun while your out with your new friends! Minutes went by before anyone talked much but they felt like hours.. luckily Ren decided he was feeling energetic as always tonight "hey! What do you say drinks are on me again?! You guys are being boring! Losen up will ya?"

(y/n pov!)

I sat back in my chair, looking at law as he looked away from my glazed obviously tipsy stare coughing a bit to break the silence. As Ren was chatting up the bartender I saw him give me a little wink from across the room, feeling the quick blush heat up my face. Law muffled a giggle and quickly turned away his face in return heating up worse then mine...

As Ren came back I felt relief for the first time in a while and visibly calmed down and let my body relax, barely shifting under his arm. I feel myself getting a bit uncomfortable with the tension and decide to ask "hey Ren, isn't it starting to get a bit late? It's already 1:45!". I was surprised when he took my hint and started flooding apologies to Lawrence about the time and why we were leaving but when all was good and done I passed out as soon as we got in the Uber, gently asleep on rens lap.