The ogres

A few day ago at the ogre village
Cheif Red hair: any word about the masked majin that wanted us to serve him.
Young hair: no father, he seems to have ran off to attempt to swindle another race into serving him.
Cheif red hair: Even if that is the case I still have a feeling that something is off.
Old white hair: even if this feels odd to any of us, your danger sense would still warn us if he tries anything chief.
Chief red hair:I guess you are right, but that is still no reason to let down our guard too much.
Then blue hair ogre comes in.
Blue hair: chief a dryad request an audience with you, she says it is urgent, and that the lives of this village is at risk.
Chief: what are you waiting for let her in.
The blue haired ogre then leaves and a few minutes late Tryni materializes into the center of the room.
Tryni: Chief of the Ogres I have come to give you a warning about a deadly threat coming your way, that if ignored will bring your village to ruin.
Chief: thank you for coming this way to warn us, but why did you come this way just to warn us.
Tryni: I am surprised myself that my acquaintance was correct about what was coming to your village, even though he had no way to figure out what was happening over here.
Chief: This individual is impressive for predicting what will happen over here even though he had information about it, can you tell me more about this individual.
Tryni: even though you are a good being, I can't talk about this individual or how he predicted the danger, but what I can tell you is that the said danger is a massive orc army clad in iron armor and weapons marching this way,
us dryads would have not notice him because we were busy handling the forest after veldora disappeared.
Young red hair: aren't Orcs weaker than us, we can easily take them out even if they have iron gear.
Chief: silence son, even though we are strong enough to take out many armored orcs depending on their strength and number we can still be defeated.
Tryni: that is correct the army has numbers that can easily trample this village, and I sense that the army is more powerful than it supposed to be, it will be a while before we can figure out what is making them stronger.
Young pink hair: so what do we do father, if we stay here we will die.
Young red hair: even that may be true sister, where would we go, we can't abandon our people here.
Tryni: if you desire I can help lead you to a village that my acquaintance has been building,  I believe that he will be more than happy to take you in.
Chief: that would be the most optimal choice to make.
White hair: even if we leave the orcs will think something is wrong if the village is empty, and if that majin is the one pulling the strings, then we could get hunted down.
Chief: even though it may be tough for you all, but I believe that if a few stayed behind we can get further ahead and deceive them into searching the village for anyone hiding while we are already on our way to our destination.
Pink hair: we can't just sacrifice some our own kind just so that we can live.
Young red hair: sister, even though you are right about that I have to disagree, if the village is empty the scouts will warn the army and out evacuation would be ruined, but I will say this though, only those who wish to stay behind and know their fate would stay, so we can minimize casualties.
Chief: you are right son, after briefing the village about the situation, we will prepare our supplies for the journey and set up dummies along with the ones that choose to stay behind, then we will leave after all preparations are completed.
Chief: go tell the village that an emergency meeting of the whole village is gonna happen shortly and attendance is mandatory.
Blue hair: yes chief.
The blue hair then goes to tell the village.

Back to present Rimuru and Tryni are on the hill.
Rimuru: By that do you mean that the village was attacked.
Tryni: you are correct, but the outcome was different, us dryads were examining the path between where the orcs live and the village that is within the forest and discovered that an orc army was in fact marching towards the village, thanks to my intervention the ogres were warned of the threat and have evacuated the village except for a few that stayed behind to trick the army, if you hadn't told me about your dream then they would have died.
Rimuru: thanks goodness they are alive, but that brings up a question, why did I have a nightmare about where the village was massacred with only a few survivors.
Tryni: I have am just as surprised as you are, I did not tell them that you got them from a nightmare, but I did send them towards your village, they will be here tomorrow expect around 300 ogres.
Rimuru: our village just got destroyed, how do you expect us to house 300 ogres
Tryni: us dryads will help construct temporary shelter for the ogres, when the ogres arrive, they can help you build more housing.
Tryni then disappears.
Rimuru goes to his village and tells everyone to help build temporary shelter with the dryads to house the ogre refugees that will be coming the next day.
Kaval: Rimuru what is going on, why are everyone hurrying to build shelters.
Rimuru: a dryad has told me that a ogre village got attacked by an orc army but the dryads warned the village so they got out in time l, but the refugees will be here tomorrow.
Kaval:this is troublesome news, when we get back to the guild we will let them know the news, I am sure after they get the news, the army would probably reach lake, the guild will probably wait a bit until the matter settle downs some before the guild sends in a force to investigate.
Rimuru: thank you for that information, I will make sure Kaijin will give all of you guys gear before you guys leave tomorrow.
Kaijin happily surprised: are you really gonna give us some awesome gear for free.
Rimuru: of course you guys are my friends, but you could also think about it like payment for that information you gave me.

The next day
Shizu wakes up in a bed that is surrounded by a large tent.
Shizu(what happened yesterday, ... oh right I lost control of "it" and destroyed the village, but Rimuru still decided to save me from ifrit and found a way to keep me alive.)
Shizu then goes outside of the tent and find the village busy setting up a lot of tents and temporary shelters.
Kaval and his party is walking around and sees that Shizu has woken up

Kaval: Shizu I see that you have woken up , glad you are ok
Eren while huggin Shizu crying: don't scare us again like that Shizu, you scared us to death.
Shizu then starts crying a tiny bit as well and hugs Eren back.
Shizu: I am sorry that I worried you so much, I won't do it again.
Shizu pulls back from the hug.
Shizu: anyway why is everyone in such a hurry to build shelters.
Kaval: you haven't heard this since your were still sleeping but, yesterday a dryad told us that an other village was attacked by a massive orc army and the refugees will arrive today, we are almost done making enough shelters to house the refugees.
Rimuru: hey Kaval, I see Shizu has woken up.
Shizu a bit flustered: Ri-Rimuru, good morning.
Rimuru: morning, are you feeling ok, I wanna make sure there are no side effects of the procedure before you head back out on your quest.
Shizu: I am feeling even better than before I came here, and what do you mean by leave?
Rimuru: don't you want to head out in hope to find the person you want to find and find the knowledge you need?
Shizu: I came to this forest because I knew that I was almost out of time, I was planning on having my last breath in this forest to prevent Ifrit from harming others but you saved me from both Ifrit and death,.
Shizu: I feel like I can entrust my desire to find what I started my journey for, and even though I wish I could punch a certain person I want to find, I have more of a desire to help you out since I truly feel that you can make a peaceful world.
Rimuru blushed a tiny bit
Rimuru: a-are you sure you want to stay here.
Eren: yea, Shizu even though our trip was not that long I saw you as my sister.
Shizu: I am certain, I will always remember our short journey together Eren.
Rimuru the suddenly hears somewhere within him an angry male voice.
Voice:I can't believe that Y-#*-I would say that I killed Shizu to H-*#*#-a, I TRUSTED him, but he used her name to harm others that she cared about, even though we were all from the same world.
Rimuru then snaps back to reality.
Kaval's party then hugs Shizu and says their goodbyes before heading out.
Shizu: now that I think about it you have gotten taller.
Rimuru looking down at him self: I guess I have gotten older, perhaps after I absorbed you and Ifrit I was able to become older in this form.
Shizu: now that you mention it I can feel like I lost my degenerate skill.
(Great sage: notice Shizu is correct even though the procedure was successful and she gained kept all of her skill she was not able to retain degenerate and it seems the skills were taken, copied then gave back the copied skills, process was unknown but it seems like it could not copy unique skills, the ability still took the skill and didn't return the skill.)
Rimuru(do you know why it was not returned and is it possible to return it.)
(Great sage:negative, the unique skill degenerate is unable to be transferred for some unknown reason and the reason is unknown why it was kept.)
Rimuru: apparently the spell I used took, copied all of your skills and gave back everything except degenerate, it seems it couldn't be copied because it was a unique skill, but I don't know why I can't return it to you.
Shizu: that is strange, but I trust that you will put it to good use.
Rimuru: anyhow are you ok to accompany me to help test out my skills.
Shizu: sure,
As they are walking towards veldora's cave gobta and his group come across them and Rimuru ask them to hunt a lot of food so they can feed the refugees when they get here. Gobta's group then goes off hunting with Ranga that Rimuru lent them.
After testing out his powers for a bit and repairing and testing out the mask, Rimuru gets an urgent message via thought transmission from Ranga that they are under attacked.
Rimuru and Shizu then rush to the scene where they find several ogres and goblins passed out/knocked unconscious.
Gobta gets slashed by a white haired ogre and gets launched towards Rimuru.
Rimuru then heals Gobta and asks what is going on as the rest of Gobta's team group up at Rimuru.
Rimuru: what happened.
Rigur: we were hunting when all of a sudden we met a small group of ogres, the ones that are currently knocked out, we tried to talk to the group but they got angry and attacked us saying that we were with the Orcs, we knocked them out as they wouldn't listen.
Gobta: then these guys appeared we tried to explain themselves but they won't listen and assumed we killed them.
Rimuru: what about the goblin that are passed out.
Ranga: the pink haired one casted a spell to put them to sleep.
Rimuru looks towards the ogres and see one that has black hair, one with purple, one with blue that sees to my a spy/scout, an old white haired one that seems to talented with a sword, one with pink hair that looks like a princess, and a young one with red hair that seems to be the leader of the group.
Red hair: YOU, how dare you attack our village, and trick these Goblins, Majin!!!