Synopsis:

In faraway Kingdom, There is a distinct human named Trave Tinley who's one of the Prince in this Kingdom.Trave Tinley is the heir of the Kingdom,but unfortunately he have a curse that is perilous and it makes all the citizens scared agitated and frightened. His parents named King Draper Tinley IV and Quen Esmira Tinley III. This Kingdom is lost, vanished, and have been forgotten due to the curse that being situate by the Gods and Goddesses. Particulary, only the superior knows that this kingdom exist a hundred years ago. During their time, theyre the superior, and the strongest of all. Each of them have four abilities that makes them above to the other kingdom. This kingdom is called Saikyō kingdom that being known now as the Ushinatta(Lost) Kingdom. This Kingdom became a story and fairytale to many. Gradually, when Trave Tinley turn to 18 years old, he can't control the curse, the book of the prophecy said "The First prince of the Mighty Kingdom will cursed and eradicate the Kingdom". The King,Quen, and other superior to other Kingdom perplex and baffled, they left inquiry.

Is there any other way to extinguish the curse?

Is there any way to control it?

What will happen if the evil will domineer to him?

Is the world gonna end???