𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

As they were almost at the shore, Becky approached a nervous looking man, trying to think of what the thief looked like, after all the little flashback came to her and the dude that stole Alice's purse was him. "I think it would be easier for you to just hand over that bag." The thief looked at her like she was crazy but Becky just smirked. "What fucking bag? You got the wrong person." Becky scoffs and shakes her head as she kicks the dude, while he pulls a whole knife out causing everyone to panic. "Don't get any closer or i'll kill everyone on this boat." Becky couldn't help but laugh she pull her cap lower down before she kicked the knife out of the thief's hand causing a little squearal with the thief on the boat, she got cut on the back of her shoulder but she still managed to have everything under control, the thief was beaten up pretty badly whatsoever, but she managed to get his hand behind his back as she escorted him to the cops on the shore.

Freen was worried sick when Heidi left and Becky was nowhere to be found, she had Kit and Chris searched everywhere and every inch of the house but she still was nowhere to be found. The blonde looked at her friends exhaustedly before throwing a bottle of water at the wall out of anger. She knows she has to keep herself under control but every single day Becky drives her insane. "Calm down, Freen. try not to panic too much. I think she went to Khun Alice's house. That's what the guards told us though." Kit chimed in as Freen looked at him, she ran out of the house to her black wagon and drove to Alice house, she stopped her car and ran inside to see nobody home. She got back in her car while driving and called one of Alice's maids who happened to be one of her friends as well. "Rit, Where's Becky?" Freen spoke through the phone as soon as the phone was answered, her brow knitted together, one hand was on the steering wheel and one hand was holding the phone close to her ear. "Okay, so we went shopping, and Khun Ying's purse got stolen so Becky ran after the thief." Freen let out a loud exhausted sigh as she hung up, throwing her phone on the passenger's seat.

Bringing the Thief to the shore the cops cuffed him and turned to face Becky about to cuff her too. "Woah woah. What? Excuse me? That's the thief!" Becky pushed the officers off her as the two looked at each other furrowing their eyebrows. "From what we heard, they said the thief is a woman, with a cap." One of the police spoke up as they put Becky's arm behind her back.