|~chapter 1~|

Michael's Pov
Kissing someone you love is a feeling I will always love, being forced to kiss someone who I barely even know is not.  We were finished with our homework, and we decided now that out of all time was perfect. He was good at it, his hands were around my waist, and my arms were around his neck. My hands went to his pale raven hair as our kiss died down. He pulled away and laid his head on my chest as we lay down. My hands played with his hair, twisting and twirling around the luscious raven head. I put my head on his pillow as he continued to sleep. He slightly looked up with his tired blue eyes, he gave me another kiss, it was more of a goodnight kiss. We shifted, so he was spooning me, and I could tell he was fast asleep. A shiver went down my spine as his breath went against my neck. It was Monday, and they changed the timetable entirely.

Monday - math, English, dramatics, physics, history
Tuesday - art, music, history, social studies, P.E
Wednesday - science, biology, English, math, physics
Thursday - biology, history, dramatics, science, physics
Friday - Math, English, physics, social studies, chemistry

We were now in June.
Don't ask me why chemistry only started this semester. No one told me why. It just is. I have extra art almost every day except for Fridays, so Yaya fun, it's the same for Julian, every day but Friday. Last week Friday though, was a game They have been practicing for, they just had a whole month to rest and then last week they had a whole 4 days to go over everything and practice a bit. Real extra murals would start this week, so tomorrow is my first official day. I turned over and he shifted aswell so he was laying on his back and my arms was sprawled over to his shoulder, he opened his eyes and looked at mine, he put his hands on mine and intertwined our fingers. He rubbed my knuckles while looking into my red eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead. This made me close my eye that was closest to his lips and giggled. He then groaned while realizing he had football practice soon. "I don't want to leave. Kissing is so much fun." He said, and I snickered, "dude, you have to go, I'll meet you after." I stood up and put on my shoes, and Julian went to change into his football clothing. My art stuff was already in the art room, so I just had to wait. I went into the bathroom quickly and grabbed my contacts, and brushed my hair. I went out of the bathroom and went to the mirror near the door. I put on my contacts and tried to brush my hair when I realized it looked fine. I shrugged, but then Julian came out of the bathroom with his stuff on and packed what he still needed into a duffle bag.

When he was finished, he put the duffle bag next to the door. He hugged me from behind, "ya know, I love both of your eye colors. They both match you very well." I smiled at his words and turned my head to where his was, on my shoulder, and kissed his cheek. "We need to leave, or we'll be late." He rolled his eyes while pulling his hands away but grabbing my hand. I walked him to the gate and when I waved him goodbye I ran to my extra Arts class. Everyone was only walking into class, the teacher was in her seat looking at her computer and everyone was walking around and waiting for others to arrive. I saw Nelson, and when he saw me, his face lit up, I sat down with him, and when I looked to the door, Ashley came in. I wasn't angry at her even though I should. She was a part of a scheme to kidnap and drink my boyfriend, but idk it's strange.

When she saw us, she looked sad and sat down in a seat near the window where no one else was. I looked over to Nelson, who had the same expression as I did. Then the teacher spoke up. "Ok, class, get out your art supplies, and we can move on to our first subjects for today." We did as we were told and class was just usual, the teacher allowed us to use our phones to get inspiration for something you like, she also allowed us to talk with our partners so I spoke up a conversation. "Dude, what are we gonna do?" I asked him, referring to Ashley. "I don't know, I thought she got arrested." He said in a scared tone. "Yeah, same..." I said. After class, Nelson walked back to his dorm as I walked over to the gates. I went over to where they were practicing. All of them were sweaty and were huddled up for their last thing for the day. I stayed near the bleachers as they walked over to their changing rooms. Julian was the first to leave, but he looked like he was in a hurry. When he saw me, he relaxed, and when he finally made it over to me, he took my hands and kissed my forehead. "Dude, you're all sweaty.." me referring his wet hair. "Yeah, that's what I get for taking a sport where they throw balls everywhere and tackle you." He said as we walked back to our dorm. I quickly took off my contacts and went out of the bathroom so Julian could take a shower. I changed into some pajamas and lay on his bed, looking at the front door. Then i heard the shower turn off, and it took a while till he finally came back out, with his pajamas on.

He walked over and climbed over, trying his best not to squish me. He held me close, damn he's really getting strong. His arm went over, so we was holding my neck in a non-threatening way, and I slid my hands up so I could hold his arm. "I love you," he said with a shaky breath, I slightly turned to look at him. "I love you too," I said while turning back and letting him sleep. I shifted so he could rest on my chest, his arms still holding my neck, so I held his waist.