How We started loving

There was a boy . There was new girl joined in his class .He had no impression on her and she had no impression on him too .She was a talkative and talented girl who keeps her surrounding happy by her words and communication skills .Here he barely talks who was tough to attach and has minimum friends .Both of them had no attachment no proper communication .On her birthday he saw her in blue dress . She giving chocolates to everyone she smiled at him and gave a chocolate he just fell in love with her on that moment .After that he was trying so hard to speak with her he can't .One day his friend got phone number of her with that phone number he stared to talk to her everyday . At one point they started loving eachother. Evertime they talk she asks him that what he was thinking that moment what was in his mind he never answered that correctly all he says was nothing,none.He was a toxicated guy with the intention that she should not talk to other guys because he won't talk to other girls .There were several arguments and fights with them they fight don't talk for several days and they started talking.After that one argument they stopped talking the gap was so long she moved to another city for her higher studies.He became more lonely he lost his all skills he stopped attaching to peoples he barely talks to his parents years gone .For his higher studies he went the city where she lives with the delusional intention that she will join to the college where he joined and  that happened. They met they started talking again as friends .He was started being happy again with her they talked more about each other.One evening when they were walking together she asked what was he thinking that moment he said that she had a leg pain he was lifting her with his two hands that was the thing he was thinking in that moment.For the first time he answered  that question.On his birthday they were traveling in a bus she again asked what he was thinking he suddenly said that he was lying in her shoulder  she was scratching his head softly with love talks she remained silent she went saying nothing. For one week their talks were silent and awkward that made him to overthink because he got a fear that he gonna loose her again .He started to argue with her asked about their past asked about why she left him alone its her parents caught her phone and moved to another city .He apologized to her . After that their talks were dry ,no soul in their talks he started to become lonely and sad again. She noticed that he was stressed. They went to a restaurant suddenly she holded his hands looked at his eyes they were starting at eachother's eyes .She asked what he was thinking, without hesitation he said he was kissing her and then they started kissing....................

This is how we started loving