𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕. . . ! :

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

《Balling chapter les fuckiN GOOOO also please forgive me about the way i'm writing gingerbright, im taking her personality from witchs castle ~🌻

CHAPTER 5:

───── ─────

No One's POV :. . .

4:00 PM..

Time flew by and It was mid February, GingerBrave is considered a busy cookie, with his job as a part time assistant for the two mayors, he started to feel distant again from his friends...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

..One of his last tasks was to clean the children's park, thankfully, him and cotton cookie share the same task. apparently, all of GingerBrave's teammate's were given the job of being an assistant during their long term break before the summer.

He met up with cotton cookie as she was dragging her broom and dusting broom out of the broom closet, she waved at her colleague, "Hey Brave! How's it been?" she turned back to follow her friend.

"Hey cotton! It's been fine," he replied as he opened the closet to grab identical items as cotton's (?' "I just need to clean the park and then i could go home and relax!" He smiled as he held the cleaning supplies

"Oh! Im also cleaning the park today, we could head back to the castle together after we finished!" She smiled with a hint of delighted in her voice, "we could be considering the cleaning duo!" She laughed, "Oho!! That sounds like fun!" He smiled, "Now, let's get going!" He ran past cotton cookie as he giggled, followed by cotton's titters from behind...

⛧°。 ⋆༺ ʚ・ ୨୧・ ɞ ༻⋆。 °⛧

5:20 PM..

⛧°。 ⋆༺ ʚ・ ୨୧・ ɞ ༻⋆。 °⛧

GingerBrave finished sweeping the sidewalks and walked back to the broom closet, as cotton cookie walked towards him from behind

" I think our work here is done." she sighed as he turned towards cotton cookie, "I think so.. did you dust off the fences?" He asked for reassurance, "Mhm! And i also cleaned the left side of the park and threw all the garbage in the trash can!" Cotton Cookie answered with extra information.

"Alright Then ! Our shift is over!" He placed back both his and cotton's cleaning supplies back in the closet. "Great! Now let's get going!" They both walked back to the castle...

★₊˚⊹✧˖°.

..Cotton cookie And GingerBrave handed their lists back to the mayors, cotton cookie couldn't spend any more time with GingerBrave considering she has personal work to do, He walked back home by himself but ended up getting distracted...

— ・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・—

5:40 PM..

— ・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・—

..— Swooop~ —

That's the 5th time GingerBrave threw the ball in the hoop, all of the older kids hyped him up from behind
"Great shot Brave!" Grapefuit Cookie complimented GingerBrave's work while patting his back,
GingerBrave is pretty skilled at basketball considering Lemon Cookie and Ice Candy Cookie weren't able to catch the ball at all.