Chapter 1: Introductions and Disclaimers

Introductions:

Hi guys - my pen name is Rose Elizabeth and I am very excited to be writing this. I don't have any prior published work so this will be my very first. I know people like to copy and paste people's works. Please do not do that. I am always happy to collaborate if there is something but the creativity and storyline behind this is me, so I am copywriting this. In the meantime, I hope you guys enjoy this. It has been on my mind for a while, and I am excited to see where this goes and how you guys like it. I have been a Dramione Stan for many many years. So, this for me is very exciting. I hope you guys love it as well as much as I do.

Love you all and I am always happy to hear criticism. So, let me know. I have a pretty clear vision on this so this will be a trilogy story. So, I have a lot coming your way. And if there are any creative artists out there who get ideas from this, please reach out to me and tag me. I am starting an Instagram page on this with updates and when I will update, I will be happy to promote your work! The characters in this story are not mine: they belong to JK Rowling, however, the story, creative liberties, and new characters are mine. Thanks!

Talk to you all soon!

Insta Page: _roseelizabeth23_