006.

KYZIN KENTRELL GAUDLENdecember 22 , 2020 || 10:02amNEW ORLEANS LOUISIANA

december 22 , 2020 || 10:02am
NEW ORLEANS LOUISIANA

KYZIN exhaled on his blunt as he thought about the thing he said to Malyaha yesterday night. He wasn't in the right thinking space. He wanted to apologize but hadn't got no answer from her.

He needed her touch at all times. He missed the girl he fell in love with as soon as she entered that school building.

 He missed the girl he fell in love with as soon as she entered that school building

KYZIN .
mami ?
i'm sorry Malyaha
i need you mane.
X.
Son, I will come find yo ass and kill you slime.

"You good?" Kyzin heard montana say, He shook his head no. "I miss ha Tana." Kyzin felt his eye get glossy. "Who?" Montana furrowed his eyebrows. "Malyaha." He mumbled. "What happened?" Tana asked as they took a seat in da beach chairs.

"We got into an argument, she took off ha' rings and left. Next day she came back I told ha' I want a divorce n I-I seen she was hurt I still just went ahead and told ha that shit. Ion know what the fuck I was thinking son." Kyzin practically vented.

He felt bad. He knew Malyaha had a fragile heart and he just toyed with it.

"Damn nigga you really fucked yo. You tried callin' ha?" Montana asked. "47 times." Kentrell mumbled. "She gon prolly come back to her ha shit then you talk to her." Montana shrugged. "Show ha' that you love ha' nigga."

KYZIN began to cry, he missed his wife. He didn't even know if she was gon come back. He knew all the gifts under the tree he brought her wasn't gonna make a difference.

Malyaha actually loved Kyzin, unlike the other girls that was just there for the money and clout.

He heard the door open, he turned his head over seeing Malyaha. She walked over to the closet. "Malyaha come hea'" He kissed his teeth grabbing her arms pulling her back to him.

"What Kentrell..?" She mumbled. "Look at me." He grabbed her chin. His dick began to grow hard as he saw her natural face.

"I'm sorry for tripping out like that... fa' real. I need you Malyaha. I love you allot, n you know that- Kentrell had gotten cut off by Malyaha laughing.

He stood looking dumbfounded as her face began to turn red from all the laughter. "Oh my god! You tryna sound so proper i'm done." She laughed.

"Son." He chuckled. He took a seat on the bed as she tilted her head. "Come hea." He smirked pulling her by her waist. She sat on his lap facing him. He began to plant kisses on her neck as she tilted it giving him more access. "Mm." She let a low moan come out her mouth.

Kyzin placed his hand in her neck forcefully pushing her onto the bed. He pulled her shirt up toying with her right nipple. The whimpers and moans coming from out her mouth made him grow even harder.

He went to the left showing the same love her did for the right. He kissed on the "Kyzin" tattoo under her titty.

He pulled down her blue tights, revealing her thong. He pulled it off looking at her wet coochie. "It's so pretty mami." He softly spoke. "T-thanks." She smiled at the compliment he gave her every time.

He bent down to her coochie sticking one finger inside her tight walls making her hiss at the pain. He finally added a second as he began to suck on her clit. "MM FUCK!" She moaned loudly.

"Ou.." She whimpered loving the feeling. All of a sudden she began to feel a knot in her stomach. "K-Kyzin I have to squirt baby." She cried out. "Hol on." He mumbled.

"Now do it for me mami." He got up keeping his fingers inside her. After releasing both cream and squirt she began to close her legs.

"Nigga we ain't done." He grinned. He pulled down his boxers revealing his manhood. She threw her head back knowing the feeling would be crucial. "All fours." He spoke and she obeyed as her arch deepened.

"Shit." Kyzin grunted as he slid into Malyaha while her whimpers got louder. "You love me?" Kyzin asked giving her slow storkes. "Mhm." She moaned closing her eyes attempting to get rid of the pain. "Answer me." He smacked her ass making it leave a mark.

"Yes!" She yelled. "What's ma' name?" He whispered as he grabbed her bundles making her arch deepen. "Ky-Kyzi- I said what's my name Malyaha." He smacked her ass once again as she jerked at the pain. "mm daddy." She whimpered.

He began to feel a knot in his stomach. "Mami i'm about to nut." He moaned. "Do it please." She mumbled lowly.

He released inside her filling her up.