2. Louder! 🔪 18+!

Your POV:

In light panic, you look straight ahead

In light panic, you look straight ahead. You're tied up to a chair. Only your hands are tied on the back of the chair, making it impossible to stand up. Let alone run away. The only thing you can do is just watch. As a Lee and Chan tie Han to the bed. "Bend over." Chan commands. Before Han even gets the change to bend over himself, he's already pulled into a bend over position by Lee Know. Lee ties Han's hands to the left side of the bed. Meanwhile, Chan ties Han's knees onto the iron frame on the right side of the bed. Leaving no other possible position for Han but bending over. With his face buried in the mattress, his feet on the ground and his butt in the air.

Seeing your bestie getting tied up like this hurts. But what hurts even more is the grin on both of the mean man's faces. They enjoy doing this. They enjoy this far too much. It's like Lee just heard your thoughts. Because as soon as those thoughts cross your mind, Lee looks over his shoulder and catches you staring at them through the dimmed room. "Don't worry, I will come back to you in a minute." He says as Chan looks at you, slowly biting his lower lip. As soon as you catch yourself staring at the brown haired man, you quickly look away. "He's ready to get ripped." Chan says out loudly as he hold his hand in the air. Lee understands the assignment and gives Chan a high-five. Both of them laughing as they step away from Han.

Chan walks to the window frame and grabs something from the windowsill. You can't see what it is because it's pretty dim by now. The only light illuminating this room is moonlight and candlelight. The flames dance calmly on the wicks. As if this whole situation is unfolding peacefully. "This is what's gonna happen." Chan says as he stands next to Han, facing the window. "I'm gonna punish you bratty boy. But every time you make a sound, Lee will do something to that girl of yours." An odd mumble is all that can be heard from Han's side. Since his face is still buried into the mattress. "Let the game begin." Chan says, looking over at Lee.

You sink away into thoughts about what will possibly happen to you as sweat drips down your forehead. But soon you are pulled out of your thoughts again by Lee suddenly standing in front of you. He looks at you with a cold stare. But besides the coldness, there is another emotion in his eyes. Pleasure but also... desire? But for what? "And you." Lee stops his sentence and grabs your chin. With a jerk, he pulls your chin up while his hand squeezes your cheeks hard. It hurts, but you know how to hide it. "You are the victim today. All you get to do is keeping this thing..." Lee puts his finger on your lip and maintains intense eye contact with you. "...Shut. Can you do that for me?" The only option you have now is to nod yes. "Wonderful" Lee answers as he still does not break eye contact. But apparently he wasn't done speaking yet, "And keep in mind. We didn't kill the two of you like we did to all of the other people on your ship. But we are still enemies." As the word 'enemies' comes out of Lee's mouth, he raises one of his eyebrows. Making him look even more intimidating than before. He lets his hand slide away from your chin and takes a step to the right. Allowing you to look at Han.

Warning: The following part contains torture, sexual touch, abuse and smut! 18+! I don't sexualise this behaviour, this is illegal and not okay to do. But I need to describe it for the character development.