Chapter One: First day of classes.

Scyler's Pov

"Wake up! You'll be late!" My mum shouted and opened the lights in my room.

"Urghhh! The light! 5 more minutes mum." I said covering my face with my pillow.

"Breakfast is ready!" She shouted from downstairs.

"Okayyy." I quickly stood up.

I ran to the bathroom and washed my face. I sprinted downstairs and plumped down on my favorite chair.

"Urghhh! I want to sit there." My little brother sleepily said.

"Finders keepers, losers sweepers." I said stabbing the bacon with the fork.

We used to live back in the Philippines since my mum is a filipina and since my dad is half british half irish half australian we decided to live here in Manchester beside grandmum's house.

I have 3 siblings, Jordan the oldest one, Samantha the second to the oldest one, then there's me and John the youngest. We are 4 in total.

My mum is a teacher at our school and my dad is a policeman. My older bro works at a company where they animate cartoons, my sister works as a physical therapist at a cool hospital. I'm currently in grade 9, i'm 15. My lil bro is in 7th grade.

I finished eating and went upstairs to take a shower. Honestly, i would go to school without taking a bath but my mom is a clean freak so yeahh. After i showered, i went inside my poster filled room and locked my door.

I looked around and observed my room. Its not a typical girl room with pink walls and big mirror with tons of make up. I'm like the error of the girl system, my room is filled with band posters, guitars, hanging pics etc. I don't wear make up that much i just don't like it. I don't know my sister used to be the most popular girl in school and here i am.

I opened my closet and took out my bra and my undies, an oversized dark green sweater and black leggings. I walked to the window and shut the curtains close. I threw the towel on the bed and wore everything. I took my socks and wore it as well.

I ran downstairs and sat on the middle of it. I opened the drawer under the stair and took my brown boots. I wore it and walked downstairs.

"Ma! Are you gonna give me a lift to school?" I shouted.

"They're already gone you idiot!" My big bro shouted from upstairs.

"Da fuck." I mumbled to myself.

I put my mid lenght bob into a half up bun, took my bag and went outside. I was walking and I can feel and hear the leaves crushing, ahhh Autumn, my favorite season.

I usually put some earphones on but I'm not in the mood for it right now. Instead, I sang a couple of songs while walking. Finally, here i am. Chester High, The torture chamber.

Wow, it only took me 4 songs to get here, awesome. I mumbled to myself and then suddenly, I saw my ex-bf. Vincent Marnz. The football star, heartrob in campus. Little do they know, he's an asshole.