17.

Next day in college...

"Tae where was you last you..last night..huh..??.. I saw you everywhere.. and then i called you ..texted you .. was you died.. huh .??.. where you always goes .. now-a-days.. without telling me..huh..??...tell me and don't lie to me.. " jm shouting at tae.. who is zooning out ..

" Huh..??.. you asked me something..??. " Tae added as comes back in sense..

" Oo tae.. where are you lost.. are you daydreaming.. about someone.. you acts weird in these days..." Jm said as pissed off by tae's behaviour..

" Huh..??.. you always nagging at me.. are you my Father..or something.." tae mumbled..

" Ah.. how was you faced these reports last night...??. " Tae asked unknowingly..

" Um.. tae .. why are you salting my wounds .. huh..??.. I am already fucked up by that ' secret racer' .. " jm replied sadly as grabbing own hairs in frustration...

" It's all right.. chill man.. fuck him.. " tae commented while patting jimin's shoulder...
.
.
.
" Good morning professor.." all class screamed after door opens..

" Jimin.. stand up.. " tae said slowly..as kicking jimin's foot by own..

" Ahh..ah..." Jimin shouting..

" Sit down class .. and you stand up..." Prof.min stated as pointing at jm..

" Why are you screaming....huh..??..this is not your home.. ok.. now get out.. " prof.min shouting angrily..

" But..." Jm mumbled which is cut off ..

" I SAID GET OUT.." prof.min shouting..

Third person's pov..

All class looking at jm.. with dark gazes.. this is embarassing.. this is akward... Jimin rushing towards class door.. and unknowningly his phn drops in front of yoongi... jimin is about to pick up ... But yg snatched from him ... And start looking at display..

" Why are you don't stay home.. huh? .. if you are not serious.. then you don't need to come here .. just stay at home .. and see these racing clips .. " yg added as looking at jimin with sharp eyes..which are stabing in jimin' s heart..

" Get out now.." yg said..

" Ok students.. I want show you some new designs.." yg said and these are the last words hear by jimin before leaving the class ..
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin' s pov..

Fuck you ...brat.. you son of bitch.. you jerk..yo.....
Wait i think she is Jane ..and and who is he.. which holding her hand like couples.. and where are they going.. just follow them..
.
.
What the fuck.. all dark here .. and what they are doing here.. . Where they go.. oh .. there..
.
.
Huh..?....FUCK IT.. they just kissed.. how dare you Jane .. are you cheat me ..from when.. huh..??..

" Jane.. " jm shouting as moving towards them..

" Are you just kissed..this Felix guy.. huh..??.. " jm yelling and punching Felix..

" Stop it jimin.. I tells you .. I said stop it.." Jane shouting as pushing jimin away from Felix..

" Yes.. I kissed him.. and what's the problem huh..??.. and yes I cheat you .. but this is your fault.. you don't know how to love someone.. how we can  make someone happy..how we can care about someone... everytime I said you for hang out... you ignored me.. " Jane said as tears falling from her eyes..

" And .. and .. when only felix gave me warmth in my bad situations..you never cared about me.. you are selfish.. you always thinks about ownself not about others.. " Jane added and cry hardly.. and felix hugs her tightly.. and making her calm..

" Ok..just go and enjoy your relationship.. " jm replied while sit there.

" Let's go felix.. you have bleeding.. " Jane said and goes towards clg infirmary..
.
.
.
Jimin' s pov..

I think she is right.. i never cared about her.. i think I don't love her .. actually... everytime when she was asked me for going out I just excused her..and always gone far from her..and i was always absence in her bad situations..how I am this much selfish and mean..I am not good in relationships.. i always flirted with anyone.. and when I loose interst in them.. i just leave them..like nothing happened in between us.. and they also don't wanna be with me .. is that mean everyone don't wanna serious relationship.. and then i think this is not love .. then what  is love .. ??.. Would ever i be in true love..??.. where.. we both will die for each other .. ...

"Jimin.. " tae shouting..

" Yes.. tae ... " Jm replied as standing up from floor..

" Where are you ..??. Come out.. " tae added while looking here and there ..

" What happened...??. Why are you shouting..." Jm added as coming out..

" This is my question.. why are you here .. i looked you everywhere.. and you are here in dark room.. " tae said and scanning jimin from tip to toe..

" Are you ok..??." Tae asked..

" Yeah .. I am ok.. " jm replied smilingly..

" And why are you here ..." Tae questioned..

" I just followed Jane .. that's why.. and we broke up.." jm told in clear words..

" Huh .??. Why ..??.." tae shouted and widen eyes..

" She cheat me .. with that felix guy.. " jm replied as clear things up..

" Oo .. that bitch.. " tae mumbled..

" Oo man .. this is ok.. chill.. " jm said while going towards halfway..and tae follow him..

________________________________________