Grayson's Poisoned Cookie

As weeks turned into months, Damian and Y/n's friendship deepened. They shared most of their classes, creating a shared academic journey. 

Both of them turned 12 now.

While Y/n formed connections with several classmates, including Skylar through the art club, Amelia through her English class, and Evelyn, a childhood friend, her bond with Damian held a special significance.

Damian and Y/n shared many things and found to have so much in common.

Both of them shared their skills in art, intellect, etc. They shared similar tastes. And, surprisingly, Y/n was actually interested in world domination.

Damian had gotten closer to Y/n as friends. and now, one of the only people Damian talks a lot with is Y/n. 

Damian didn't disclose his identity to Y/n, but he does share a lot of incidents that happened in his family, like how Duke threw a chair at Jason and Dick riding the chandelier at one of his father's work parties. 

Y/n also shared her personal experiences. Like the time when one of her maids' kid nearly sent the mansion ablaze and somehow one of her maids ended up on the roof and was too scared to come down.

It was a normal Wednesday afternoon until the bell rang. 

It was recess.

Y/n, Damian, Skylar, Amelia, James (Their newest friend), and Evelyn sat together.

"Let's talk about ourselves!" Amelia said. 

"Hm." Evelyn hummed, taking a bite from. "Alright. Let's talk about our pets."

"Okay!" Skylar agreed. "I'll start."

Y/n sipped her favorite flavored boba and hummed along. Damian ate the last cookie which was prepared by Alfred while James took another bite from his apple.

"So..." Skylar began. "I have a fluffy golden retriever named Sunshine, he's the best boy ever!"

Y/n, sipping her boba tea and humming along, listened intently. Damian, meanwhile, finished the last delicious cookie Alfred had prepared for his lunch, and James took another bite from his apple, eager to hear about his friends' furry (or scaly) companions.

Then, Evelyn, her voice taking on a slightly hesitant note, spoke, "Well, my pets aren't exactly...typical."

This statement aroused curiosity among the group while Y/n smirked. She knew what sort of pets Evelyn and her have, so the group's in for a treat.

"C'mon! C'mon! Tell us! I wanna know!" Skylar said.

"Alright. Alright." Evelyn began, a smirk now playing in her lips. "I have two pets. A white python, Snuggles, and Timmy, my cute lion."

A gasp was heard from almost everyone, except Damian and Y/n. Damian raised an eyebrow. Y/n smirked and crossed her arms, leaning. James choked on his apple.

"Y-you have a WHAT?!" James spluttered. 

"A snake and lion?" Amelia gasped.

"Wait a minute." Skylar halted. "Who names a python Sniggles-"

"Snuggles." Evelyn corrected. "Her full name is Seraphina Clementine Snuggles Bartholomew the Third."

"Alright. Snuggles." Skylar conceded. "But what about Timmy? Who in their right mind names a lion Timmy?"

Evelyn shrugged playfully. "He just seemed so cute at the time, so..."

Skylar, still grappling with the revelation, simply muttered "Okay..." under her breath, unsure of whether to be amused or concerned.