A surprisingly new welcome

No one POV:

The Hermit's started Season six normally, everyone split into their friend groups and swam off to claim lands, that's when everyone's communicator went off with a message from Mumbo

Chat:

MumboJumbo: Hey there's a kid here

XisumaVoid: What do you mean by that?

Docm77: I'm at Mumbo's base and he's not lying there's a damn kid here.

XisumaVoid: I'm on my way.

Grian POV:

I stay alert as more people arrive, I try to remember a few things before this, I was running from Sam, Taurtis was stabbed....

"Hey Kid!" One of the strangers snapped their fingers in front of my face making me flinch, I look at the person and see they're a goat creeper hybrid with animatronic arm and half a animatronic face replacing some, "Do you know where you are?" I keep honest and shake my head, the person sighed and turned to another man with a mustache and they exchange words quietly before the goat creeper hybrid left the room leaving me and the man alone together.

Mumbo POV:

The kid was nervously looking around the room when Doc left and according to Doc he doesn't know where he is which could be a problem I carefully walk over and speak to the kid "Kid what's your name?" The kid looked nervous as he spoke with a heavy British accent "G-Grian just Grian" I smile warmly and that seemed to calm Grian down, I hear footsteps outside my small tree house so I go downstairs to see Xisuma.

"Hey X! The kid said his name is Grian he's in here right now" I brought Xisuma to the room where Grian was nervously looking around, I speak to him in a calm tone "Grian this is Xisuma" Grian looked confused before he tried to sound Xisuma's name out "X-Eye-Suma?" Grian tilted his head as Xisuma sighed "Good enough"

Xisuma POV:

I noticed the Grian kid had scars on his body and close to his wings, I also saw one wing was gray and dead with a small amount of lilac on the feather's tips, Grian's deep blue hoodie stuck to his skin as he shivered clearly just getting from the ocean that surrounded Mumbo's base and almost every island in this season