Introduction

Hey this is my first story so it's gonna maybe makes no sense also English isn't my first language so sorry for mistakes.

The story will take place in the same years as the harry potter story, but some characters will not die as in the original story.
The main part of the story will be play out in years 1991-1999. There will be flashbacks to years before too. It would have more then main character pov.

Characters:

Viollet Bella Lovegreen.
She is young witch who is very clever, smart and talented. She have loving parents who names are Diana Leta Lovegreen and Nathial Daniel Lovegreen.  Violleta is very introverted.She have blond hair and dark blue eyes. She is pureblood.
She will get bullied for thinking that everyone is equal to each other pureblood, half-blood and Muggle born. Her parents are thinking the same thing. They are very rich and very popular in the Wizard World

Theodor Nott.
He is young wizard who is making trouble everywhere where he goes. He is very smart and talented.He loves his mother Lena Victoria Nott and hate his father Oliver Vlad Nott. His parents are fighting a lot because of him. His father wants him to be perfect. He has dark brown hair and grey eyes he has his own close friend group.He hates Violleta for thinking everyone is equal.

Little does they know they don't know each other yet but they will be jealous of eachother.

The other characters you will get to know when the story starts.

I hope you will like this story.
-xoxo Rey ♡

copyright to J.K.Rowling story is from her original story!