Prolog

After Ezra Bridger's reunion with Hera Syndulla, he went on to tell Hera all about his escape from Thrawns Stardestroyer. Telling her every detail about it while a young boy, Jacen Syndulla, was listening carefully. The young boy never met Ezra before but was very happy about this meeting. Not only did he meet the Jedi who saved Lothal by sending himself off into the Unknown Regions, he also could be the perfect Jedi to teach the boy some Jedi ways.

"You know.... after all those years. I've never thought I would see you again. Sabine sure did good researching. Despite her mistakes, she still brought you back." said Hera with a smile on her face. As she still couldn't believe he was back.

"She really did her best. I've never expected her to use the force either. But with that, I've managed to come back to all of you. And I guess this is the new member of the Ghost crew?" asked Ezra as he bend down a little. To take a better look at Jacen.

"I sure am. I'm Jacen Syndulla. And I'm the son of spectre 1 and spectre 2. I know you guys liked to use these code words. So I'm spectre 7." he said proud. Ezra couldn't believe it. He is the son of Kanan and Hera. He smiled wide and rubbed his hair playfully.

"Glad to meet you kid. I'm sure you got some nice hidden powers, don't you?" Ezra asked in a playful manner.

"I do but I'm not allowed to train yet. But maybe mom will allow me a little bit now? I mean, Ezra is back now. And he is a jedi. I don't need a lightsaber yet. But we can do force training right? Only little steps? Please mom." he begged. Hera sighed and looked at Ezra then at Jacen again.
"I'll think about it. But as for now. Ezra and I need to discuss something with the Senators. Chopper, keep an eye on him." She said and started to walk off with Ezra to the Senator room.