Hobbies

I like to make Music in my spare time, right now, I'm mostly doing Synthwave music rn (Ironic, considering my name ;-;).

I also make Books in my spare time, Ik some people want me to update The Fated Vanguard: The Frozen Warlord, and others want me to update Times of War: The Soviet Union Strikes, and all I can say is, they'll update when I have some free time on my hands, and when I'm currently out of Writer's Block.

I also do Kickboxing, so don't try and mess with me, or you'll get a whooping. ;-;

I used to do Hockey training when I was like 6/7, ik, quite young, and I was actually good at it, surprisingly. :)

I do love horror films, my two favourite horror film series are The Conjuring, and Insidious. I do love Annabelle, and The Nun, but yh, The Conjuring, and Insidious are my two favs. :)

I love games, my favourite games are For Honor, Destiny 1&2, Halo (The Original, cuz I played it), COD Black Ops (Mainly 1&2), Modern Warfare (Original Trilogy), The Witcher, Wreckfest (I played that game for like 2 months straight back in the 6 month lockdown), and there are a few others like Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, and the sequel, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, God of War (1, 2, 3, Ascension, 2018/4, Ragnarok/5), and yeah, those are all the ones I can think of. :)

There are my hobbies that I like to do, let me know what yours are in the comments, and I hope you enjoyed! :)