One

This is what happened July 21st 0104 A.D in Ravensbruck, Germany.
The Ravensbruck Rabbits
Diego Gustavo, George Ezeo, Gabriel Johann, Isabella Lee, and Sam Smith, are a band of thieves known for their wits and speed at executing their heists. From the small town of Ravensbruck, Germany where they made their first big heist that got them the name The Ravensbruck Rabbits. It was a lovely evening for a heist. The Casanova Museum in Ravensbruck, Germany was bustling over the recently discovered jewels from the southern archipelago on a small forgotten island called itchy armpit. The jewels recovered from itchy armpit belonged to Palolo Sanchez, a famous beast hunter from his time. The jewels in itself are worth ½ a billion double dollars, but plus the jewels there were also artifacts. Such as Palolo's hunting gear, multiple colored rupees, holy light fabric that can dispel evil, as well as supposedly the Dark Dragon Crown which was said to belong to the Demon king which made him have control of all the demons in the nether and human world. The casanova museum had stolen the goods from the natives of the land even though they rightfully belong to them the Zonai people. Diego gathered up all his friends to come up with a plan.
"So Diego, what did you need to speak with us about?" Isabella asked in her soft sweet tone.
"Yeah I want to know what is so important and why I need to be here. I had a date tonight and she was really cute." George moaned as she covered her face in desperation at missing a date.
"I had nothing planned today so what's up?" Gabriel said slouched in a chair on his phone.
"I'll tell you guys everything once everyone is here we are still waiting on someone." Diego sounded rather determined to wait for this last person. About ½ an hour passed before someone barged through the door of the office to an abandoned factory. "Yeah! All my friends wanted to hang out with me!" Sam yelled in excitement while he gave George a hug. George grumbled a bit but she ultimately started cheering up.
"Hello sam." Isabella said as Sam walked over to her and gave her a hug.
"Why are you so late sam?" Isabella asked Sam as he finished hugging Gabriel.
"I'm late?! I'm sorry I didn't realize I was late. I got caught up on working."
"It's alright Sam, we are not mad we are just happy you were able to make it." Diego stated calmly to a now kinda teary eyed Sam. Sam nodded "okay... well what did you want to meet up about Diego?" Sam asked, looking up at Diego wiping away his tears. "Yeah now that Sam is here, what did you want with all of us?" Gabriel asked Diego as he let go of Sam's face a little flustered. "Yeah uh we're going to be robbing the Casanova museum."Diego said kinda shyly making everyone go silent. "Diego robbing is wrong. Why would you want to do such a thing?" Sam asked in a more serious and angry tone. "Sam I know it's wrong, but you need to hear me out. There's something bigger behind it. We aren't just robbing a museum to rob it. Everything we are going to be stealing has been taken from the Zonai people who want their heritage back. So let's give it back to them..." There was a long pause where everyone just looked around not knowing what to say. "What  do you say, will you help me?... please?" Diego broke the silence to form a new one. After a few minutes past George slammed her hands on a table. "God dammit! I'm in... what are we stealing?" Diego looked up, shocked but smiled.
"Okay this is what's going to happen. In two weeks time the Casanova Museum will be having their Grand unveiling with all the stolen goods. We are going to do this the night before the unveiling so that when they show the public eye the goods they will  already be gone."
"Diego, how do you propose we do that exactly?"
"Well Isabella we will do this by using the custodians."
"Diego, that makes no sense."
"I know Gabriel but hear me out. Me, you and George are going to act like the custodians while Isabella hacks the footage to show the room with all the artifacts normal with no one in there, and Sam will distract the guards by putting these around the museum." Diego held up a small black box.
"What is it?"
"This is a hologram projector. You will need to put this in a spot near all the security cameras. It will play a small video of someone walking about five feet then it will shut off until it is played again. All of these are controlled by this remote. To use it you type in the number that corresponds with the projector and you can click play, pause, stop, fast forward, and rewind the footage. I have 15 of them."
"That's cool, where do I put them?"
"About that I will first need to get the blueprint of the museum."
"I know someone who could get that for us but it will take her a while. And she'll only do it if the price is right."
"Who is it Gabriel?"
"My sister."
"Isn't she in the US right now?"
"No, she's visiting home for a while."
"Can you call  her so we can discuss the price for her work?"
"Sure, just give me a sec." Gabriel deils his sister's number and it starts ringing.
"Hello?"
"hey Avril"
"Oh hey big bro what's up?"
"Well I kinda need you to get a blueprint of a building for me."
"Which building?"
"The Casanova Museum"
"the casanova museum huh I can do it but you are gunna need to pay me big time."
"I know I have Diego here who is going to discuss payment with you" Gabriel hands the phone to Diego. "Hello Diego, nice to meet you I guess so what is your offer?"
"two thousand double dollars"
"ten thousand"
"three thousand and a diamond necklace."
"two thousand, the diamond necklaces, and the hope blue diamond ring."
"Deal."
"Okay I'll get you the blueprint in four days. Bye!"
"she hung up. But in four days we will have the blueprint. Now Sam, have you been practicing your gymnastics?"