007.

MALYAHA X CARTER january 4 , 2020 || 10:04amMETAIRIE LOUISIANA

MALYAHA X CARTER
january 4 , 2020 || 10:04am
METAIRIE LOUISIANA

║▌║▌║█│▌

MALYAHA was frisson. Frisson for her "new responsibility" that she didn't really want but if it was for her grandfather, of course she'll do it.

"How did your Christmas go?" India asked her bestfriend.Malyaha smiled as she hung out with Kyzin's 3 kids and his family. "Mmm it was alright I just felt like Honda Civic was just staring me down..." She rolled her eyes easing up on the steering wheel of her pink rolls royce Kyzin gifted her for her 23rd birthday.

"So she don't like you for no reason?" India questioned. "Obviously...! Well I did hit Kyzin upside the head with a beer bottle... But how does she know she wasn't there!" Malyaha shrugged.

"Damn best that's fucked up!" India laughed. Malyaha mugged her phone hearing India"s annoying laugh. "How did yours go?" She asked as she turned on her left blinker.

"Uhm actually it was fine." India mocked her bestfriend suburban accent.

"Mane that shit was goofy as fuck! And I didn't really feel good because i'm pregnant." India mumbled the last part but she still heard her. "I'm sorry what?" She gagged as she locked the doors to her car.

"Yes I- by who?" Malyaha cut her off. "Ben.." India spoke as Malyaha fixed her airpod. "Awee that sucks..." She joked. "Better than being bent over by Top." India whispered. "Shut up slut." She rolled her eyes as she signed in.

"I'll call you later baby bye bye." She smiled waving into the camera. "Baiii" India put up the peace sign.

As some worker instructed her to the gym, the door got opened by one of the two buff bodyguards. "Thanks." She mumbled glancing up at the man.

"You late." A ghetto chicago accent echoed. She looked over to see a man with two colored dreads and tattoos all over his torso and arms. "Uhm I come when I want phat phat." She mugged him.

If she said he wasn't fine that was a lie. His forehead was a lil big tho. His long bowled legs and muscular body reminded her of her husband.

Malyaha looked at the mirror wall and decided to snap a photo.

LYAHATHEESCIENTIST || 56s

"Ain't time to be snapping photos shawt'

"Ain't time to be snapping photos shawt'." The man chuckled snatching her phone. "Uhm." She took a breath trying not to go off. "We needa' work." He mumbled placing her phone on the counter.

"Well what do you want me to do sir?!" She mugged. "Ight' you ca' do a straddle?" He asked and she gave a simple nod.

She began to get into a straddle with her arms holding her upper body up. He placed his foot on her lower back making her go lower. "OW! The fuck is wrong with you?!" She screamed. "Helping you la folks'." He chuckled.

"This could prolly help yo' ass geta' lil fatter." He smirked. "Ew i'm married." She mugged him even though she loved the compliment.

"Whoever the nigga is he prolly mad lame." The dude snickered pulling her over to the punching bag. "You're cute." She laughed as he sounding like her stepson TAYLIN

"Oh trust me baby I know how to punch." She shook her head. "Apart of yo routine princess." He shrugged as she rolls her eyes.

KYZIN KENTRELL GAULDENjanuary 4 , 2020 || 6:50pmNEW ORLEANS LOUISIANA

january 4 , 2020 || 6:50pm
NEW ORLEANS LOUISIANA

KYZIN rubbed his left temple, stressed as his mother was in his face. "Momma wha' da fuck do you have against the girl?" Kyzin mugged referring to his wife.

"Ion' know she to quiet fa' me. She probably only here for ya money. Just go with Dej or- Sherhonda got cut off by the front door unlocking that revealed Malyaha. "Oh hi ms. sherhonda." Malyaha gave a quick glance at Kyzin as she headed over to the kitchen placing the bags on the table.

"See look just werid. All i'm sayin' son is you need somebody better to marry alright?" Sherhonda sighed as he nodded knowing that wasn't true.

After about 30 minutes, his mother finally left out and he ran upstairs only to hear the shower water running. "Bae!" He yelled taking a seat on the bean bag chair in their bedroom. "Hm?" Her gentle voice spoke as she came out the shower with the towel wrapped around her precious body.

"You know I love you?" He smirked walking into the bathroom digging his head into her neck inhaling the scented dove soap bar she had just used.

"Mhm I gotta husband tho'." She shrugged. "What's his name?" He mumbled. "Kyzin Kentrell." She smiled. "How old he is?" "Twenty six." She giggled. "He'on love you as much as I do." He kissed on her neck. "He does." She mugged.