「🌙」𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨; 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴;𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉
❤︎ ━━━━━━━━━

❤︎𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖

the atmosphere in chris' office is serious and tense― it usually is, but feels even more so now.

everyone is here and accounted for, squished together on the black sofa.
they sit in silence, all of their attention focused on the eldest male standing in the center.

as i am sure you've all been made aware of, i'd recently received a call from bambam informing me that they've just landed.
chris informs, the furrow of his brow showing he is every bit serious the tone of his voice portrays.

we've been preparing for this since before minho joined us, so i'm sure you all know what you are to do; but for minho's sake, i'll explain what's going to happen.
he goes on, and everyone can tell he is visibly stressed about the events to come.

jisung, seungmin, and myself will stay behind as usual, while the rest of you are out on the field.
he starts again, everyone actively listening even more so now.
hyunjin, jeongin and felix will split up from minho and changbin and observe the area; when you see him enter, signal changbin.
he continues.
when changbin sees the signal, he'll separate himself from minho.
he continues to explain, watching as everyone nods their heads in understanding.

at this point, minho should be by himself,
then he'll do what he does best.
chris adds, his attention now solely focused on the mentioned male.
seduce him, befriend him― just do whatever it takes to earn his trust enough to bring you back to his place.
he mandates; minho feels almost miniscule under chris' heavy gaze.
i'll have to give you your phone back for the next part― but, once you're in, you'll share your location with jisung.
from the information i understood from bambam, they've already set up cameras, and with jisung being the genius he is, all he'll need is your location and he'll be able to get access to the cameras.

then you'll just let things happen as normal; have conversations with him, keep him occupied at all costs.
at this point, minho starts to keep a mental checklist with all the information he's being given.
at twelve-seventeen― to make it seem less suspicious, ask to use the bathroom.

then we'll take care of the rest; you'll remain hidden until one of us comes to retrieve you.
chris finally concludes.
is everyone understood?
he asks, though it seems more like a statement rather than a question; everyone nods.

well then, it's time.

━━━━━━━━━ ❤︎ ━━━━━━━━━

don't be so nervous, i know chris hyung made it seem like the success of this whole plan is riding on you, but you'll do fine, i just know it.
felix comforts the other male while rummaging through his large closet.

ooh, this would look so good on you!
felix exclaims with an overdramatized gasp, holding out a red wine colored silk shirt.

but i already had an outfit in mind.
minho mutters hesitantly.
i didn't asks; you're wearing this.
felix rejects with a determined pout, obviously very adamant on minho wearing what he'd picked out.
now, go put it on!
felix demands, tossing the shirt into minho's arms.