Chapter 16

Hate to disappoint you but...

Seokjin woke up with an intense headache. He tried to open his eyes but when the light hit them, he got a more terrible headache. He tried to remember what happened last night in the party and how did he manage to get home.

He remembered drinking a juice that Sehun gave. The rest of the night were blurry but he remembered entering a room with Sehun because he wanted to touch himself. His eyes shoot up with that memory. He looked at his surroundings and he's definitely in his room. He tried remembering how he got home and he remembered he was in the car with Jungkook. He remembered...

"Shit!" He said.

"Too early for bad words." Jungkook said sleepily who was laying beside him.

"Kookie!" He said then hid his face inside the blanket showing only his eyes.

"I want to sleep more, Jinnie. Please be quiet."

"K-Kookie... l-last n-night." Jungkook lazily opened his one eye and peaked at Seokjin.

"What about last night?" Jungkook asked.

Seokjin just then noticed that Jungkook's not wearing a shirt. His eyes widened and avoided Jungkook's gaze. He turned his body on the other side.

Jungkook noticed this and decided to tease Seokjin who was confident last night.

He hugged Seokjin from behind then whispered to him.

"What about last night, Seokjin?" He asked in a more seductive tone.

Seokjin suddenly stood up from the bed and said "don't come near me." He said then left Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed at him while looking at his retreating back. His Jinnie looks so cute when flustered.

Seokjin looked at himself in the mirror. His ears are flushing red and he feels so shy at Jungkook. Did he really seduced the older guy last night? How and why? He was sure nothing happened but he remembered how clingy he was with Jungkook and how he kept on grinding his hole on him.

"Jinnie, what did you do?" He said to himself trying to recall whatever he did with Jungkook. He remembered the kiss and the touch of Jungkook to his back then to his neck, then  to his head to pull him further towards him for the kiss.

Flashback...

The kiss is so passionate. They tilt their heads to give more space for each other. This is Seokjin's first kiss and just with the kiss, he is getting satisfied. He removed his hand from palming his cock and hugged Jungkook over his neck.

He feels so satisfied with how Jungkook is treating him.

Jungkook felt that Seokjin's lips are made just for him as he responded to the kiss. They tasted and felt like cherry, with a slight taste of the juice he drank earlier. His Seokjin's plump lips is nothing compared to the lips he tasted before. He is getting addicted to it and he can't let go.

They just pulled away a little to breath lungful of air but then kissed each other again with more passion and now Jungkook explored Seokjin's mouth with his tongue.

Seokjin moaned in the kiss and started grinding again on top of Jungkook. He feels like Jungkook's kiss will make him explode anytime, even without being touched.

"Kookie..." he said between the kisses but Jungkook was just focused on satisfying him with the kisses.

They only stopped when Namjoon suddenly knocked at their door from the outside.

"Shit! Cockblocker." Jungkook whispered.

Namjoon smirked when he saw their position. "We're here. I'll prepare Jinnie's bath. Jimin went ahead to get the medicine that should help Jinnie." He said.