Untitled Part 1

In the dimly lit living room of Taehyung's apartment, Jungkook, the notorious mafia king of South Korea, sat comfortably on the plush sofa, exuding an aura of dominance. Taehyung, his university student boyfriend, fidgeted nervously as he welcomed his cousin into the apartment.

Cousin: "Tae, it's been too long! How have you been?"

Taehyung: "I've been good, thanks. Come on in."

Jungkook's possessive instincts flared as his cousin entered the apartment, encroaching upon their private sanctuary. Leaning in close to Taehyung, Jungkook's breath ghosted over his ear as he spoke in a low, commanding whisper.

Jungkook: "Until he leaves your house, you will sit in front me, okay."

Taehyung hesitated, knowing the implications of defying Jungkook's orders, but still attempted to politely decline.

Taehyung: "Uh, Jungkook, it's fine. He won't stay long. I can—"

Jungkook's stern voice cut through Taehyung's words like a knife, leaving no room for argument.

Jungkook: "you will sit in front of my eyes."

Taehyung swallowed hard, his cheeks flushing with a mixture of apprehension and arousal. He knew better than to disobey Jungkook when he used that tone.

With a resigned sigh, Taehyung reluctantly took a seat beside Jungkook, feeling the weight of his gaze bearing down on him.

Across from them, Taehyung's cousin observed the exchange, sensing the tension but wisely choosing not to pry further. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, feeling the subtle shift in the atmosphere.

Cousin: "Well, I won't overstay my welcome. Let's catch up properly next time, Tae."

Taehyung managed a weak smile, though it failed to reach his eyes. His mind was consumed by the powerful presence beside him, Jungkook's unwavering gaze sending shivers down his spine.

Taehyung: "Yeah, definitely. Take care."

As soon as the door closed behind his cousin, Jungkook turned his attention back to Taehyung, his expression softening slightly.

Jungkook: "You know I don't like when someone come near you, right?"

Taehyung nodded, leaning into Jungkook's touch as he wrapped an arm around him protectively.

Taehyung: "I know, Kook."

Jungkook: "Good. You're mine, Sweetheart."

Taehyung's heart swelled with warmth at Jungkook's declaration, despite the underlying danger in his words.

Taehyung: "I belong to you, Kook. Completely."

Jungkook's grip tightened around Taehyung possessively, a silent promise of his unwavering devotion.

Jungkook: "Remember that."

Taehyung nodded, feeling a sense of security wash over him in Jungkook's embrace.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's phone buzzed with a notification, drawing his attention away momentarily.

Jungkook: "I have to take care of something. Stay here."

Taehyung nodded obediently, watching as Jungkook disappeared into the shadows of the apartment, his presence leaving a palpable void in the room.