Chapter 24

,,Jasmina''

                                                       ,,Epilog''

I have a wonderful family, a loving husband and four beautiful sons, my life could not have turned out better. Although recently I heard my husband talking to Costantin and Lukas, talking about children over a beer in our living room, and Alessandro revealed that during the first pregnancy he hoped that we would have a boy and a girl, but unfortunately it didn't work out, then during the second pregnancy he also hoped that he would have daughter, but unfortunately it didn't work out. I'm a little sad that my husband won't talk to me about it and won't tell me to my face that he would like to have a child. I thought about it a lot and I think I'm ready for another child, so I made an appointment with Dr. Pelar to do tests and check if my body and health will allow me to have another child, I have an appointment with her this morning, so I quietly and slowly pulled away from my husband, and went to the dressing room I put on black leather trousers, a light brown blouse with long sleeves and a v-neck, then to the bathroom, light make-up, I let my hair down and quickly got ready for the car, I talked to Mara yesterday and she knows what I wants to do, she said she would take care of children.

The doctor admitted me immediately at the clinic, took blood and checked everything she needed, and then told me to come back in an hour when the results were ready, she would tell me more, so I went downstairs, they have a buffet, I decided to eat something since I had to wait until an hour, just when I finished eating, I received a message from the doctor that the results were in and she was waiting for me in her office, I quickly paid and went upstairs.
"I'm here, what are the results? I hope everything is fine with me,' I said as I entered the office.
"Mrs. Marchetti, please sit down." God, I love it when they call me Mrs. Marchetti.
"Is something wrong with the tests?" I asked, sitting down.
"I have good news and bad news," she said, smiling at me.
"God, now you scared me, what is the bad news?" I asked, terrified.
"Please don't be nervous, I will explain everything, you have mild anemia and you lack vitamins, I will explain everything in a moment, I will write down your vitamins and everything will be fine," she explained, reassuring me.
"Okay, what about the good news?" I asked.
"You're pregnant, congratulations," she said, and I was speechless, shocked.
"Doctor, I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy, I don't vomit or... oh my God, I didn't have my period this month, now that I think about it." I took out my phone and went to the application where I mark my period when I get it and In fact, I haven't had a period for two months.
"So what now, doctor?" I asked, calming down.
"It would be best if you changed clothes for the examination, so we can find out" she said, handing me the T-shirt.
"Okay," she replied, taking the T-shirt and I went behind the screen to change, and then I lay down on the armchair.

I found out that I'm 14 weeks pregnant, I got ultrasound photos, now I just have to think about how to inform my husband. As soon as I left the clinic, I went to the pharmacy to buy vitamins, when I got into the car I felt my phone vibrate, I received a message, I looked at the screen and it was Alessandro:

...Where are you? I miss you...

...I'll be home in an hour, I have to take care of some things...

...Okay, then I'm waiting...

...I love you...

I put my phone in my purse and got into the car. I need to buy something sexy for the evening, so I quickly went to the store. I managed to find black and red underwear and also bought a black dress, I hope my hubby will like it.
"You're finally here," Alessandro said as soon as I entered the living room.
"Mommy!!'' my boys were happy as soon as they saw me and started running towards me.
"Were you good?" I asked, giving each of them a kiss.
"Yes, Mommy, Daddy and I built a castle out of Lego bricks," replied Angelo.
"Will you play hide and seek with us, Mommy?" Vincenzo asked this time.
"Yes, hide and I'll say hello to daddy and then I'll start looking for you," I said, putting my bag on the dresser.
"Hurrah!" Leonardo shouted as he ran away.
I walked up to my husband, sat on his lap and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and hugged him.
"Is everything okay?" he asked, hugging me.
"Yes, I love you," I said, looking into his eyes and kissing him on the lips.
"I love you too, remember I have a meeting today?" He asked, rubbing my knee.
"Yes, dear, I remember, try to come back for dinner, okay?" I asked, giving him a kiss on the lips.
"Okay, be good while I'm gone," he replied, I gave him one last kiss and getting up from his lap went looking for my boys.

When it was finally time for bed, I bathed my boys, changed them into pajamas and, giving each of them a kiss, tucked them into bed. I went to the kitchen to see how the cooking was going, I asked Mara to make tagliatelle with chicken for us, and I quickly made Alessandra's favorite cannolo. And then I quickly took a shower, put on some light make-up, and then I put on new black and red underwear, I put on fishnet stockings and fastened a belt to them, and then I put on a beautiful black dress with straps, I let my hair down and curled my big curls.