Season 1 Chapter 1- Fun weekend turns to a Deadly one.

Characters: Joshua, Daisy, Stephanie, Mike.

WARNING: THIS ENTIRE STORY CONTAINS GORE, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, DEATH, UNHOLY STUFF, VIOLENT LANGUAGE AND MORE DISTURBING STUFF!

-End of school-
It was the end of their last period class. The bell rings and the students packed up and prepared for summer break. Joshua and Daisy left their class, holding hands. "Look at the love birds!" Mike said while laughing. Stephanie started too laugh as well.

"Oh stop it. You guy's know that we been dating since a year ago" Joshua said. Daisy blushed because Joshua defended her. 

They all went out to the exit and started to walk  away from the school. "Well guy's, me and Stephanie better be going. See y'all at the sleepover!" Mike said as him and Stephanie went the opposite direction of Joshua and Daisy.

-Walking to get ice cream-
"We should get ice cream!" Daisy said to Joshua. "I guess we should. It is hot and we should celebrate!" Joshua says. Joshua and Daisy went to the ice cream truck and got ice cream and started to walk home.

"Joshua, when will you kiss me on the lips?" Daisy asked. "Ummmmm...." Joshua said looking surprised and blushing. "Oh don't be shy! We are dating and we should kiss while eating ice cream!" Daisy said. "Well I guess we should...." Joshua said. Joshua and daisy kissed and after that kiss, they went to Daisy's home to prepare the snacks and movies for the sleepover that they were having. After they prepared, they waited for Mike and Stephanie to come over for the sleepover.

-The sleepover-
The door bell ringed and Joshua opened the door with Daisy and saw that Mike and Stephanie were outside. "Oh hey guys!!!" Joshua said in excitement, not knowing what hellish things will happen at night. "Oh I can't wait for this sleep over! We can make a pillow fort and eat snacks and even watch movies!" Mike said, also in excitement. They all entered and Joshua locked the front door. They all started on the pillow fort in the living room and unpacked their bags. They all sat down in the pillow fort and watched 3 movies. The first movie was about romance. The second movie was about a cartoon. And the final one, the third movie was a horror movie.

-Painful night-
They all went to sleep, not knowing about what will happen that night. It became midnight and Daisy's parents were on a business trip and her older sister and brother are in florida while she and her friends are in Pennsylvania. 12:15 am is where they all wake up hearing banging sounds on the window. They all checked and to their horror, they was a dark figure with red eyes and banging on the windows softly and slowly. "HEY!!! LEAVE NOW!!! WE WILL CALL THE COPS ON YOU!!" Mike yelled and that was the worst decision he made that night.

The figure got mad and started banging hard on the window. The figure did that for 5 minutes and at 12:20 am, the figure pulled out a sharpened kitchen knife and ran to the front door where he started to bang on it and tried
breaking it opened. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!" Daisy said, hugging Joshua while crying.

The figure then used his knife, puting it's tip to the keyhole, trying to unlock the door. Everyone except Mike went to hide. Joshua went in the dining room to hide under the dining table which was a dumb spot but allowed him to see the living room since those rooms were both connected and connected with the kitchen. The figure opened the door. Joshua saw in horror that the figure was all black with red eyes and had a bloody, sharp kitchen knife. Joshua saw that the figure was running towards mike. Joshua saw Mike getting stabbed 10 times. Mike fell to the ground and the figure ripped Mikes head off. The figure then cut opened his chest and grabbed and pulled out guts. Blood was starting to be spilled and mikes ribs were broken and his heart, lungs, stomach, and liver were pulled out. "Oh fuck!" Joshua whispers.

-The escape-
Stephanie and Daisy ran out of hiding and ran for their life. The figure saw this and threw the rib cage of Mike to Stephanie's head. Stephanie fell and the figure started to kill her by stabbing her, ripping her organs and guts out. Joshua saw this and sneaked away very fast and went outside where Daisy was. "I called the police... Why did this happen?!" Daisy said while crying and traumitized. Soon at 12:30 am, the police came and entered the house but 1 out of 5 officers made it out, barely alive.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!