ARMIS NORMAL MONSTER QUEST

In the scorching desert at the Badland, among the sandhills, there Octavio and Jurard were running frantically with their weapons in their hands. Suddenly, a gush of sand emerges from the ground and appeared a big centipede-type of monster with a black stuff covered part of it body.

"GAAAAAAAAhhhaaAAAAAAHH!!!!" Jurard screaming as he keep running away. "RUUUUZZZEE!!!! GIIIBBYYY!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS AT!!!!!???"

"THEY MOST LIKELY AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HILL!!! IT'S YOUR IDEA TO DIVIDE IN TWO GROUP!!!" Octavio exclaimed.

"GREAT!!! NOW IT'S MY FAULT!!?? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KEEP HITTING IT LEGS LIKE IT A XYLOPHONE!!! I TOLD YOU THAT WE JUST CHECKING THE PLACE QUIETLY!!!" Jurard responded.

"WELL, I DON'T KNOW THAT WERE THE LEGS!!!"

"NEITHER DO I!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE TOLD US ABOUT THE MONSTER IN THE FIRST PLACE BEFORE WE SPLIT UP!!!"

"SOO, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW!!??" Octavio asked. "AAAHH!!" He screamed as trying to evaded some attacked from behind.

"Use your song buff! Grab hold onto my tail and don't ever let go even if the sand goes in your mouth!" Jurard ordered as he turned to half-dinosaur. His tail appeared from his pant and Octavio grabbed it then started singing loudly.

Jurard body glowed red and started running even faster making Octavio hanging at the air behind him. The distance between the monster and the two of them also became further away.

Jurard saw some rocky ruin and ran toward the area as the monster followed behind him. while heading there, he reloading the bullets into his guns and started shooting while running. But, none of the shots went in the monster due to sturdy skin. Jurard cursed and kept reloading and shooting, hoping it would slow down the monster.

Unknown to Jurard, some of the shots were reflected from the monster hard skin and hit Octavio coat as he still wavering behind him, holding the tail and singing in his dear life.

"ENOUGH WITH THE GUN!!!! YOU MAKING HOLES AT MY COAT INSTEAD OF THE MONSTER!!!!" Octavio shouted desperately as he had enough with it.

The sudden stop of singing making Jurard lose his boost and stumbled between his legs making them both rolling and sliding through the sandhill. In the end, they both bumped into some big rock.

Jurard groaned as he touched his head and got up. He saw the monster is getting closer and went to get Octavio, who somehow lied next to him.

"Octavio, Get up! We need to go NOW!!!" Jurard shouted and shook the boy roughly.

Octavio groaned and tried to get up with Jurard helped. After Banchou grabbed his guns nearby, the two continued run in the abandoned ruin area to hide.

The monster arrived and started searching around the area. Jurard was checking behind the barricade, far from the monster while Octavio sat next to him and checked his coat.

"Ugh... Jurard, there many holes in my coat. There about 5 of them. You really sucks at aiming." Octavio commented.

"What!? My aim!? You should already seen the monster hard skin!" Jurard protested.

"Yeah right... Even with the song buff I gave you and you still can't get it in." Octavio started mocking.

"Well, maybe your buff isn't that strong enough!"

As they started arguing, the monster smashed through the barricade. Jurard used his tail and wrapped around Octavio body and started running again.

"OCTAVIO, SONG BUFF NOW!!!" Jurard commanded.

"Oh... Now you want the buff!? You just insulted my song a second ago." Octavio protested.

"I take that back! Hurry up and boost me or both of us going to be lunch!" Jurard begged.