4

That night. Jennie opened her personal safe and pulled out a gift she had previously received from Rebecca. A very naughty lingerie. It was a wedding gift she gave without knowing about the contract between Jennie and Taehyung. How much she laughed with Rebecca that day.

Naturally, Jennie and Taehyung went into their respective bedrooms as soon as the wedding was over, so the lingerie never saw the light of day. Even if it was a real marriage,
Jennie at the time would never have worn such a shameful piece of clothing....

But this time it was different. Jennie quickly put it on before she could be embarrassed or unbecoming. But no matter what she was, even after 3 years had passed, she still had the same opinions about the lingerie. Jennie mouth widened as she stood in front of her mirror.

"Oh my gosh, so shameful...."

The neckline was cut so deep that her chest felt like it was pouring out. However, it was not significant compared to the skirt that covered only the upper part of the thighs. The pure white Empire dress, shorter than her chemise, was so thin that her skin could be seen through.

It would be scary if anyone would saw her in it. Still, she felt naughty just wearing it.

She hoped that the other person seeing this felt the same way. Jennie ruffled her slightly wet hair a bit. And she pulled the corners of her lips to smile as naturally as possible.That smile seemed quite relaxed. Jennie longed to smile similarly to this one in front of Taehyung.

She quickly put a robe over the lingerie before her courage was shattered and her sanity returned. Unlike the lingerie that was worn inside, the robe wrapped around her body.

Although Jennie's bedroom and Taehyung's bedroom weren't that far apart, she did not want to meet anyone other than Taehyung while wearing that lingerie. Because then, she would really want to die and go to heaven and meet her father.

Jennie slid the door open and peeped into the hallway, clutching the front of the robe tightly. Of course, there was no one in the hallway in front of the bedroom at midnight. Still, Jennie ran towards Taehyung's bedroom in case someone saw.

But, as she tried to knock on his door, contrary to how she ran to the front of his room, her hand didn't move. All sorts of negative and rational thoughts suddenly began to dominate her head.

Taehyung has just returned from the war today, isn't he tired?

Maybe this naughty lingerie isn't his taste? What if Taehyung's memories came back suddenly?

Jennie closed her eyes tightly and shook her head. That's enough!

Oh, heavenly Father, really, please, just this one time, just this one time. Jennie took her hands and prayed to the deceased former Count Lampard.As if the prayer had been a signal, the door burst open in an instant. Jennie's and Taehyung's eyes collided in the air.

"......."

"......."

Taehyung frowned upon seeing Jennie clenching her hands as if she was praying in front of his door.

"What are you doing in front of my room?"

"Sleep... I couldn't sleep... ."

When she faced the dazzlingly handsome face, she was naturally intimidated by the handsome man who looked at her like a statue. Jennie's mouth awkwardly spat out the lines that she had repeated over and over again in her room.

"We... It's been a while...."

She didn't expect him to say that. She became speechless. Jennie just smiled and was about to cry.