#6

Story Title: Red Order: Fallout

Summary: In the Alternate 1980s, A soviet nuclear missiles were suddenly launched across the world, Starting a New World War. The NATO and Warsaw-Pact fight in the bitter end as the two exhausted countries ending the war. Half of the population of earth are killed off by the nuclear hellfire. Many nations results to peace and created the settlements around the world. United States turned into Military Junta of America and Soviet Union was replaced into a United Eurasion Republic. In 2010, The World still maintain peaceful, But not peaceful right now as the tension still continue between the MJA and UER while other countries still remained neutral. How far the two superpowers will destroyed each other.

Story Title: Planet Terran (18+)

Summary: In the Odd Planet made to trap prison and bad influences people that the government send. The Planet was similar to earth, But different. The Planet was filled with bad shit criminals, bandits and warlords to that controlled the planets, There were alot of Factions in the lands, But many wanted war against each other for resources and lands. One person by the named 9 was suddenly wake up in the straight planet with no memory. But, He will have to survived this world and the planet. How will 9 survived this dangerous planet?

Story Title: Agents of the Unknown Country

Summary: In Japan, A black marry couple by the name of Kao and Urin move to tokyo and start a new life. They're have 2 children to take care off throughout the years. However, One day, Kao call his daughter about the bruises she got. But she didn't tell him and ignored kao. The Father knows her daughter and realized that her daughter was been beaten by her boyfriend. Kao didn't like and murder her boyfriend before he did something terrible. But, Kao realized he murder a Yakuza, So he called an old friend of his and wash out the body and the evidences. When things went back to normal, However, He's past suddenly came back to him when an criminal organization what he and his family dead. But, However, They're don't know that an average man was actually a fearless agent from botswana. That the organization was unknown to CIA, MI6 and other intelligenes. How will the yakuza and criminals realized that the fearless man will fear by the others that come near him and his family?